Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just said he cannot get in the side, never gave a reason, mischievousness I guess

Opportunism maybe, I had a rag mate on to me this week, spouting money of course , he used this argument, Ake can't get a game, he said.
I replied Jones cannot get a game , he is injured , he replied, so is AKe, I said. They get the info wrong or not from these journos, and pundits .

Opportunism maybe, I had a rag mate on to me this week, spouting money of course , he used this argument, Ake can't get a game, he said.
I replied Jones cannot get a game , he is injured , he replied, so is AKe, I said. They get the info wrong or not from these journos, and pundits .
It’s just misinformation for the ignorant masses

Exactly bang on MC, and it’s a shame the journalists on SSN can’t say City are a well run club, instead they say “ we have more resources” throwing another negative out there, what gets me is, nobody pulls them up over there comments/lies.

Nedum Onouha was on a City podcast (Ian Cheeseman’s?) a week or so ago, and he said something like “a question gets asked when you’re on air, and the producer is in the earpiece saying ‘you’ve got 30 seconds on this.’ But then some dinosaur spends 25 seconds spouting shite, and you’re left with five seconds to respond.”

I thought it was interesting to see how much of the debate is framed by the Ferdinands and Keanes of the world spouting “in my day we did this” and how much is framed by producers whose first priority is to make sure the debate runs to time. It also explains why in some cases people spouting shite don’t get pulled up as often as they should.

Last edited:
As a simple brained man I don't understand. Liverpool's income has been close overall to City's for the last 3 plus years. And not far behind in the previous 3 years. Like City, they can only spend what they earn due to FFP. Therefore we do not have more resources surely?
Is it not our dodgy sponsorship deals

As a simple brained man I don't understand. Liverpool's income has been close overall to City's for the last 3 plus years. And not far behind in the previous 3 years. Like City, they can only spend what they earn due to FFP. Therefore we do not have more resources surely?

Just part of the usual deflection tactics to mask a difference of approaches by the respective owners/management .

Pure bullshit lapped up by the braindeads who are happy to see these kind of excuses to instead of facing the reality of the poor management of their beloved team.

Rags and dipper supporters just love the propaganda .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.