Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will always push the bar out further for us. Win the Champions league and the comments will be “ should have won it before now with that spend “ and “ to be a true great you’ll have to win it six times” ad nauseum”.
And when that exhausts there’s always the Bingo card.

Wouldn't surprise me if "Carra" and "Nev" then started claiming that to be considered a great team you have to have won the UEFA Cup/Europa League as well.

Apart from anything else, it's not just what you win, it's how you win it. Grind your way to goal-less draws and 1-0 wins, or smash every record in sight. I'm as impartial as ex-players of liverpool and united, and I say that by every reasonable metric, the 2017-2019 City side was the greatest ever. So far.

Wouldn't surprise me if "Carra" and "Nev" then started claiming that to be considered a great team you have to have won the UEFA Cup/Europa League as well.

Apart from anything else, it's not just what you win, it's how you win it. Grind your way to goal-less draws and 1-0 wins, or smash every record in sight. I'm as impartial as ex-players of liverpool and united, and I say that by every reasonable metric, the 2017-2019 City side was the greatest ever. So far.
Totally agree with you.
Just try and imagine if our great team played in red ?
Come back when you’ve won it in Istanbul la :-)

It's strange that the BBC are peddling this shite.. I don't remember this point being made when the dippers were dominating last year. I can't wait for this turd of an organisation to be defended although this tosser is from the torygraph.

Never mind little boy. The oil money will soon run out. And Pep will be off soon. Oh, and the owners will get bored and leave and then the red shite can take over again...................and then you can wake up and find out the truth. We're here to stay

Last edited:
If Luke Edwards is worried about City sealing the title half way through the season he had better train his fire on Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and several other clubs. City's financial backing is not any more enormous than it's UEFA "allowed" revenue, so why can't these other clubs compete? (Clue - it's not financial backing)

Instead of the whinging fuckers in the media slating my club for running away with the league why don't they do some proper fkin journalism and ask why teams like the dippers, rags, tarquins, spuds and chelski haven't moved forward like City have and improved their squads to keep them competitive..

City have raised the bar, not by outspending every fucker and buying whoever they want but by identifying decent, quality players who were / are deemed clever enough to fit into a system that our manager wants us to adopt..

Teams like the rags and chelski tend to buy whoever's the flavour of the month and then throw them together and hope for the best..

Contrary to what the dippers want you to believe, they have spent a shit load on players but bingo has managed them in his usual style and run them into the ground, all at the same time too, absolutely no backup plan and they are now left with having to spend millions and millions to rebuild..

Unluckily for them their owners don't want to know so the dippers are left looking like one of those fireworks their fans like setting off, a big bang, colourful, a bit of excitement and then an overwhelmingly feeling of disappointment as it fades away into the blackness..

The fkin tarquins, moved to the Emirates to help them become a big cheese in World football only for them to turn to shit, buy a load of chelski's castoffs and then struggle to remain the top 10 in the league..

That tosser Wenger wrung millions out of them then fucked off without so much as a by your leave..

Now there's one bitter twat..

So to all the media cnuts who are gutted my team are currently ripping up the league, ask yourself this..

"Is it City's fault the above aforementioned clubs are trailing in our wake ?"

You all bang on about the PL being the best league in the World, damn fkin right it is..

Do you know why it's still the best league in the world you whinging fuckers ?

It's because my team has raised the fkin bar ..!

The media cnuts want to go back to the time when the rags were winning the league with 79 points..

Bunch of ****'s..!
Best post of the day.

Police raid FC Barcelona and detain former president Josep Maria Bartomeu

Catalan police raided FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium on Monday, detaining former president Josep Maria Bartomeu and other team officials in connection to an ongoing investigation into the so-called Barçagate scandal, according to multiple reports. Bartomeu resigned as president in 2020 following reports that he hired a marketing firm to disparage the club’s players on social media. In a statement, the club said that they are cooperating with Catalan police and that they have “great respect for the judicial process in place and for the principle of presumed innocence for the people affected within the remit of this investigation”.

mes que un club right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.