Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Football website has relegated Liverpool's defeat to a side bar and wanking over Stevie Mee instead.

I'm hearing reports the club have had to move the post match press conference outdoors to protect Pep from being drowned in the Jizz Tsunami being created in the media room by the journos.

Micah giving it Keane "ok lets see where you are in May"

My sentiments exactly big man
We'll be first and United will be second in May.

Why does Keane have to be so over critical every week.
OK Jesus gave away a penalty early on with a clumsy foul. You'd think the way Keane was talking he'd just shot someone. Tone it down a bit, i know he wants to get facebook/twitter headlines every week by totally killing players instead of offering any tactical insight whatsoever.

Kyle Walker is a clown, Eric Dier is rubbish, etc etc. is as good as it gets from Roy, and his army of fans lap it up

We'll be first and United will be second in May.

Why does Keane have to be so over critical every week.
OK Jesus gave away a penalty early on with a clumsy foul. You'd think the way Keane was talking he'd just shot someone. Tone it down a bit, i know he wants to get facebook/twitter headlines every week by totally killing players instead of offering any tactical insight whatsoever.

Kyle Walker is a clown, Eric Dier is rubbish, etc etc. is as good as it gets from Roy, and his army of fans lap it up
His head is way to big to be sat on the skinny frame of his.
He just looks wrong

"Shaws Shank is redemption for ickle Ole"
Martial Mathers was shot by a Brazilian sniper just outside the Penalty box to give 50 million pound Roland Rat lookalike Bruno a first-minute penalty in the Prince v Pauper derby game. The champions-elect Citizens controlled the game but huffed and puffed for most of the match. Speaking of huffing and puffing the 45 million pound (not stone) Rick Waller body double Fluke "Are you" Shaw waddled the length of the pitch leaving KDB in his giant titanic sized wake to scuff a shot past James Bonds arch-enemy Jaws to end the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.