Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Pogba they want rid of/greatest player in the world, Cavani the overpaid show pony/greatest player in the world and Bruno who always goes missing in big games/greatest player in the world?
I know our fans are fickle but rag fans have slagged all 3 off all season.
Incredible isn't it?

BBC Sport :

Posted at 8:478:47

Get Involved​

#bbcfootball or text 81111 (UK only)
Rasmus Tunn: In the end, a couple of poor/unlucky results cost United the title... but what a progress; with Bruno, Pogba and Cavani all fit, United are wonderful

LOL!!

The fantastic thing is that they're buying into this. Ole is making progress, he's a good manager etc. Brilliant for us as he's not. With their expenditure top 4 and round of 16 in the CL is the minimum. Par IMO is quarter finals of CL and with 10 games to go in the league having a realistic chance of winning the league.

He's failed consistently.

He of Abi Titmuss fame?
Abi-Titmuss.jpg
You mean John Leslie?

There is a video knocking about somewhere of Miss Titmuss, John Leslie the hired help...

... so I'm led to believe.

Are you suggesting it couldn't happen?
Have you supported City long?
Or just saying it wouldn't bother you?
I stand to win 4k for a bet i placed a few months back. Its what most bookies call a mugs double. The bookies are offering me £3.84 to cash out. Even they know deep down this isn't happing, and I hope their bleeding right

He really is a City hating ****, if he could've got away with just mentioning City in that shit article he would've. Another twat who thinks City are the only ones who spend money
Does anyone read the Mirror these days. The glue pots that do read his articles mostly have the IQ of a tree stump.

The fantastic thing is that they're buying into this. Ole is making progress, he's a good manager etc. Brilliant for us as he's not. With their expenditure top 4 and round of 16 in the CL is the minimum. Par IMO is quarter finals of CL and with 10 games to go in the league having a realistic chance of winning the league.

He's failed consistently.
#SOO ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.