Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Programme on BBC1 tonight.
Three Days That Shook Football
(S)Three Days That Shook Football
A look behind the scenes of a chaotic three days in European football, as a proposed Super League was announced and then collapsed when faced with a wall of opposition

cheers that saves me watching it.. ;)

Programme on BBC1 tonight.
Three Days That Shook Football
(S)Three Days That Shook Football
A look behind the scenes of a chaotic three days in European football, as a proposed Super League was announced and then collapsed when faced with a wall of opposition
Simon Stone and Dan Roan acting like they are proper journalists cut with a angry dipper outside Klanfield.

Quelle surprise Rags and Dippers being rimmed for opposing it.

BBC last night and this morning making a big deal of Slouthgate taking his time over the replacement squad member. Whoever it is it will be someone who was not thought good enough last week.
Or is he so important just because he is filling a slot vacated by the super dipper Arnold - Alexander even though it might be in a totally different position?
Or simply because the BBC can give yet another mention to the Man with a Silly Name?

BBC last night and this morning making a big deal of Slouthgate taking his time over the replacement squad member. Whoever it is it will be someone who was not thought good enough' last week.
Or is he so important just because he is filling a slot vacated by the super dipper Arnold - Alexander even though it might be in a totally e in different position?
Or simply because the BBC can give yet another mention to the Man with a Silly Name?
Ps Then in the middle of the World and important national news just after 8 they announce 'breaking news'. "We have been told within the last few minutes that Ben White of Brighton blah blah Trent blah blah". They promise more about this in the sports report. I cannot wait - just to see if Ben Who? is used to omit Kevin and Phil's awards.

One mistake from the England defence and it will be because Terence trent d'arby wasn't playing.

I'm glad he's not going, really glad. We need experience in the England defence and Walker will provide that.

Ps Then in the middle of the World and important national news just after 8 they announce 'breaking news'. "We have been told within the last few minutes that Ben White of Brighton blah blah Trent blah blah". They promise more about this in the sports report. I cannot wait - just to see if Ben Who? is used to omit Kevin and Phil's awards.
Pps. I have to admit they did mention our award winners.

Colin Murray having a balanced debate on 5Live about the fines handed out to the six clubs over the ESL debacle.

First thing the rag says "One club gets fined more for breaking FFP"

No correction. Murray letting his dipper take over his job. He's better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.