Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as per many many other times when there are swath’s of empty seats at The leaky roof, the attendance figure at the bottom of the lineups page of the match report on the BBC website is absent … gotta suppress the negatives and push the positives at all times!
Absolutely 100%.
Slimy Stone (IAC) and their other media shills are too far up the rags arses to report the truth.

It surprised me though as I thought the raggies would be used to playing on a Thursday night by now.

The thing with the press/media ignoring the empty seats and poor quality of utds play doesnt fool the real football fan. The only fans they are trying to kid are the 'fans' who already support the dippers or rags. After all its impossible to change clubs just impossible it cant be done. So it's a stagnant pool of fans that isnt growing.

I have a few mates of other clubs and non of them have sky sport or BT sport, not buy papers etc.

All the time the press/media what to cater for just two teams and ignore the other what 90% of football fans, its a mad marketing ploy to ignore the majority.

So the new top 4 is the new top 6. Got it.

The "big 6" or "top 6" is a very real thing, there's a nearly £200m revenue gap between 6th and 7th, and the top 6 go into European competition.

I always find it a bit weird some fans on here get upset that our rise turned the top 4 into a top 6, as if they expected it to always be a 4 and us doing well would relegate someone.

I'm looking forward to Newcastle making it a top 7, and maybe West Ham's new billionaire owner making it a top 8. The more competition the better at the top.

1640950905692.png

There’s a bar over here that was rag central and use to use it to watch us a few years ago. The owner was a rag from Salford and had 5 screens showing the games. Went in last night for the first time in a while and it has new owners. Asked the landlord if he was still showing matches and he told me he would be removing his system after the new year because it costs him €500 a month and doesn’t get the foot fall anymore. I said what about all the rags that use to come in? He said the last rag game only one person asked for the rags game and he wasn’t even a fan. Must be boring being a raggie these days.
Think it's a worldwide thing with the rag support mate, our local used to be packed when their games were on, now down to a handful if that. The true definition of plastics

He’s probably too fat for a single so maybe lack of sleep is the root cause of his stupidity & delusional thoughts.
I found it rather difficult to imagine that anyone would wish to share a bed with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.