Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly going off Micah, Nedum and even Michael Brown are nowhere near as blinkered as him

Nedum is far too intelligent to go down the road of playing the class clown role. Isn’t he working for the Athletic in some capacity?

Like them or not, the Athletic at least have a serious take on football and are more interested in talking about tactics than tabloid takes.

Micah wants everyone to like him and be his friend so he occasionally sucks up to people whose shoes he should spit on

Roy Keane for a start.

It still rubs me up the wrong way when some blues, including on here, forget what a nasty little thug Keane is every time he says something “funny” on Sky.

You referring to his personal new year's Twitter message to RIck Parry ?

"Thanks to all the folks who’ve provided information over the past year. These stories cannot be published without our sources, often people that take personal and professional risks to shine a light on issues that would otherwise be obscured:
Light a candle

Micah wants everyone to like him and be his friend so he occasionally sucks up to people whose shoes he should spit on
I like him but I don't like him mentioning the scum all the time as if they were relevant to anything and everything, it is a shame really, we desperately need ex-City players fronting shows and definitely on live games.

I like him but I don't like him mentioning the scum all the time as if they were relevant to anything and everything, it is a shame really, we desperately need ex-City players fronting shows and definitely on live games.
I think he gets easily steered in that direction.
I much prefer Nedum’s articulate and polite but brutal way of ‘throwing shade’ at our rivals when he needs to

He won’t write it, he’ll be paid to have his name associated with it, similarly Beckham hasn’t got a deodorant factory.
It should be career suicide if ex Internationals like him wish to treated seriously, but put their names to such obvious bollocks. That should also apply to journalisys. Stick to your orifices and professional standards.
Talk about selling your souls to the devil.

Ps my spellchecker put in orifices instead of principles. I left it in as it shows even the spellchecker knows what arseholes these people are.

It should be career suicide if ex Internationals like him wish to treated seriously, but put their names to such obvious bollocks. That should also apply to journalisys. Stick to your orifices and professional standards.
Talk about selling your souls to the devil.

Ps my spellchecker put in orifices instead of principles. I left it in as it shows even the spellchecker knows what arseholes these people are.

the reality is that career suicide is the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.