Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waste of time those polls, player raters etc. Always hijacked by bitter rivals
So potless Klopp was better than the guy who won the Premier League and League Cup double, reached the final of the Champions League and the semi-final of the FA Cup?
Who finished 19 points clear of him last season and is already nine clear of him this season?
Yeah, right

There was only one game City didnt play in last season FA Cup Final !

Or John Stones’ “dream move to Chelsea”…
Said it before, that back page should be on permanent display in the National Football Museum.
It’s a staggering example of how low football journalism in this country has sunk.
They’ve got virtually everything on the page wrong except the date

haha I didn’t see that.
Are you sure about the date?

I see that weapon tariq thingy is at it again, obsessed.

You referring to his personal new year's Twitter message to RIck Parry ?

"Thanks to all the folks who’ve provided information over the past year. These stories cannot be published without our sources, often people that take personal and professional risks to shine a light on issues that would otherwise be obscured:

Arsenal fan John Cross in the Daily Mirror, 2022

View attachment 33159

Arsenal fan John Cross
in the Daily Mirror, 2015

View attachment 33160

Buy a coffee…
You know, as I looked at the article on Jack I thought of the Kev one and as I scrolled down there it was.

I'm not sure being so wrong on Kev qualifies him to produce written work in the press, maybe a lifetime on talkragshite or an endorser for delaney etc on Twitter is about his limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.