Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Nedum

'City have been very, very fortunate'​

Arsenal 1-2 Man City
81f665f8-5a62-485c-b5e6-bd26bf77baac.jpg

Nedum Onuoha
Former Manchester City defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
That is so unlucky. In my opinion, City don't deserve that. I think they've been very, very fortunate to have the man extra, to still be in the game. Then to score in the 93rd minute. They celebrated as much for both goals because they've been nowhere near their best today.

Fuck you Nedum

'City have been very, very fortunate'​

Arsenal 1-2 Man City
81f665f8-5a62-485c-b5e6-bd26bf77baac.jpg

Nedum Onuoha
Former Manchester City defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
That is so unlucky. In my opinion, City don't deserve that. I think they've been very, very fortunate to have the man extra, to still be in the game. Then to score in the 93rd minute. They celebrated as much for both goals because they've been nowhere near their best today.
He's not too far off the mark to be honest. We were nowhere near our best in the first half and deserved to be behind. Second half was much better and on the balance I'd have taken a draw. For sheer grit and determination I think we JUST shaded the match.

Last edited:
I think we got lucky for once, the difference is when the rags used to do what we did today it was repoted as "thats what champions do" "you make your own luck" "united score again in fergie time" smiles and back slapping all round now we do it its reported as "lucky city win in controversial game" "Arsenal feel cheated" etc.

Lee Dixon carrying on about their penalty shout saying nailed on,their lad stood on Ederson’s ankle and threw himself through the air?
Dixon can fuck off, he has a hatred of City absolutely no way does he support us. If he does,something has seriously pissed him off over the years. Never has a good word to say about us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.