Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Nedum

'City have been very, very fortunate'​

Arsenal 1-2 Man City
81f665f8-5a62-485c-b5e6-bd26bf77baac.jpg

Nedum Onuoha
Former Manchester City defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
That is so unlucky. In my opinion, City don't deserve that. I think they've been very, very fortunate to have the man extra, to still be in the game. Then to score in the 93rd minute. They celebrated as much for both goals because they've been nowhere near their best today.
We deserve every point gained.

Dixon can fuck off, he has a hatred of City absolutely no way does he support us. If he does,something has seriously pissed him off over the years. Never has a good word to say about us
SWP was at it too. There was also an air of debate about our pen even though the cheating **** threw his leg out and grabbed Bernie’s shirt blindside. I just don’t understand how these ex pros only ever see what they’re told to see? That’s two pens in one but both ex players think it was soft.

Ohhh the media cunts hurt has just cranked up a couple of notches. Every var decision right except not to look at Jesus getting two arm grabbed at the end of the first half. Clowns have conveniently decided to ignore that. When I think of the number of times we have been dry bummed at Maine Road against these smug bastards. Arguably one of my best days being a Blue. 85 year old dad says the BT bile is because the scouse cuts are further behind. Bless him!

genuinely impressive meltdown. i'm usually skeptic about the media being against city, i just think they like the drama. but keown, dixon and ferdinand have completely lost it today

You've got to laugh really. We were far from our best today, but no sign of that 'mark of champions' shite we had to put up with for 10 years when the rags were shit and scraped a win. Days like today make it all worthwhile, and I'll be popping over to rawk soon to identify and laugh at the point where they all started crying. This is up there with 93:20 and vks screamer against Leicester in terms of shoving it right up their bitter red arses.

Today is a clear example of how the commentators / media shape your average fans opinion on football events. Today basically all decisions were correct and in line with other uses of VAR. The Ederson tackle was maybe close however we have already been told VAR is only for clear cut situations, which is why it didnt overturn the refs decision. I would say he steps onto Ederson so no foul.

There has been no mention of holding on Jesus in the box which also could have been a penalty to us, they just pretend it didnt happen. The playing up of any foul we make as though every tackle should be a yellow card is also ridiculous, luckily the ref today was not falling for the hysteria as the arse imploded again.

The arse fans i see online are in full meltdown as though everything went against them when it was their own players fault they imploded, despite us not playing that well.

Im seeing people realise the Arse pen wasnt a pen and that ours was despite what BT were trying to tell them. You also have other rival fans who are desperate for us to lose so will buy into this media story without thinking for themselves by and large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.