Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Nedum

'City have been very, very fortunate'​

Arsenal 1-2 Man City
81f665f8-5a62-485c-b5e6-bd26bf77baac.jpg

Nedum Onuoha
Former Manchester City defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
That is so unlucky. In my opinion, City don't deserve that. I think they've been very, very fortunate to have the man extra, to still be in the game. Then to score in the 93rd minute. They celebrated as much for both goals because they've been nowhere near their best today.
harsh, honest opinion. I think he `s right. both teams showed flashes with the gunners having some good efforts. we stole a result from them not capitalizing on their chances. draw was fair, but Rodri shone!

Well done blues, Nedum included. ;)

The Odegaard Ederson incident could've been a pen but you could also argue that Odegaard steps on Ederson's foot, it was a difficult decision to make I wouldn't have complained if it was given.

Jesus should've won a pen when Partey grabbed him with both hands and hauled him to the ground, funny the commentators never mentioned that.

Bernie's pen was correct as he was fouled twice by Xhaka, and both yellows for Gabriel were deserved, Arsenal self-destructed as usual but because we are threatening to run away with the league there is a massive meltdown in the media.

We know the media and TV are incredibly biased against us but their is a real desperation in their moaning and complaining! We are a well oiled machine showing increasing maturity! The structures within the club look very sound and other clubs are increasingly finding it difficult to compete. I am reminded of the Liverpool sides in the late 70's and 80's when they managed games extremely effectively and always seemed to have the edge in crucial moments. The other major point that rarely seems to be put across especially by City pundits is that Manchester United must inevitably have a far greater wage spend this season, infact probably most seasons! The money accusations are becoming increasingly inaccurate and need to be argued against!

Dixon can fuck off, he has a hatred of City absolutely no way does he support us. If he does,something has seriously pissed him off over the years. Never has a good word to say about us
It was when he walked over broken glass barefoot from Arsenal to join us but we told him to fuck off so he stopped at Wolverhampton instead.

I think everything I've read from f365 has been spot on, admittedly it's almost always articles shared on here and I assume there's a fair bit of shit on there too?

It's mostly not got an angle to grind. What it has is a number of writers who have their own hobbyhorses, so some of the articles will annoy.

The letters page is a hoot as various versions of redshirts rant in blinkered fashion about how great their teams are and how their rivals are not or are favoured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.