Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No probs, the written word can look sharper than meant.

I think we can agree though that they are all on too much money, but I suppose its all relative within football.

As the saying goes.............pay peanuts, get monkeys.
Agreed. Free market gone mad.

Has anyone else read the wonderful article in the MEN by Stuart Brennan and how we have now lost our unwanted record ?

Manchester United overtake Man City in league table the pundits love​

Manchester City's spending and squad strength have been spotlighted as the main reason they are the best in the league - it does not stand up to scrutiny

A truly great read and for anyone who thinks that SB is still a Rag should read this and many other stories he has published, tabooing a lot of shit stories from other media outlets and fan bases.

Has anyone else read the wonderful article in the MEN by Stuart Brennan and how we have now lost our unwanted record ?

Manchester City's spending and squad strength have been spotlighted as the main reason they are the best in the league - it does not stand up to scrutiny

A truly great read and for anyone who thinks that SB is still a Rag should read this and many other stories he has published, tabooing a lot of shit stories from other media outlets and fan bases.
Read it earlier, shame it won’t get pushed into the broader media, it also mentions that we have 3rd smallest squad, not seen that mentioned on BT, BBC or Sky obviously.

When I called out that snide Sam Lee from the athletic I was told by his fan boys that it was cos he was a Rag that I had a problem, I used Stu Brennan as a perfect example of someone who could write fair balanced articles.

Well done Stu.

Excellent piece; cheers for flagging it up.

Pointless getting tied up in knots about our spending the narrative has been set , facts about the Rags spending more and both the Dippers and Rags having larger wage bills go unreported it doesnt suit the media agenda
We have bought success , so did the RagsPLC , Littlewoods/Dippers and famously Blackburn Rovers/Jack Walker even Leeds had a good go at it and failed , there appears to be a lot of desperation in the media regarding our club , but we really are a well run self financed football club and now one of the best and most influential in europe.
We have solid foundations and a plan , the CFG has been created to domminate football worldwide and build a network of clubs and we are miles ahead of competitors both in awareness and vision , its possible Pep will leave in a couple of years but i bet my bottom dollar there is already a plan in place for a successor . If there is a cup for cock -ups as Franny Lee once said , we are no longer in the running , because the Swampdwellers win it every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.