Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I called out that snide Sam Lee from the athletic I was told by his fan boys that it was cos he was a Rag that I had a problem, I used Stu Brennan as a perfect example of someone who could write fair balanced articles.

Well done Stu.
The weirdest thing of all was that Stuart Mathieson, who was their united reporter for years, was apparently a blue
Yet he wrote some fanboy propaganda that would make Mitten, Ogden, Howson and Goldbridge blush.
Maybe just a hack writer typing to order and protecting a salary. Maybe secretly taking the piss. Who knows?
Compare and contrast to the Echo where you need to be a cult cheerleader just to get an interview

Last edited:
The Barca media machine at it again ................... (repeated by the muen)

They get Laporte in exchange for De Jong. That would be a real stupid swap if it ever came to pass.

Has anyone else read the wonderful article in the MEN by Stuart Brennan and how we have now lost our unwanted record ?

Manchester United overtake Man City in league table the pundits love​

Manchester City's spending and squad strength have been spotlighted as the main reason they are the best in the league - it does not stand up to scrutiny

A truly great read and for anyone who thinks that SB is still a Rag should read this and many other stories he has published, tabooing a lot of shit stories from other media outlets and fan bases.
You can not tell he is a utd supporter and you can't give him a bigger compliment than that, unlike Sam Lee who is a snide and can turn it on and off when he wants.

So according to that rag propaganda rag the Daily Mail, united now have only the 4th highest wage bill in the PL and City have the highest...

Is that because of the lack of win bonuses utd have to pay?

Natalie Pike on the morning show on sky sports news with some Tottenham geezer, Rag mouthpiece Hayley Mcqueen and some other bloke.
All talking about Harry kane and the city links last year, Miss Pike then says city might wait for Haaland and the rags face dropped.

She's very easy on the eye is our Natalie and she knows her stuff too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.