Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Beglin did us all a favour today. Im considered a loon among my mates for suggesting there is media bias against City. Beglin outed it today.
Beglin confirmed what we have all been saying. The conscious/subconscious effort to derail MCFC is ongoing and it is clear & obvious.

What an absolute tosser, a city fan, don't make me laugh, somebody said it wasn't about race, I am not convinced in the slightest.

For a supposedly intelligent man, he never makes the comparison with other clubs' successful periods marrying with an influential and rich owner.

Why is that David?
He really has a problem with people of Arabic ethnicity. It seeps through everything he writes. It is the elephant in the room with so many of these writers.

Universal/NBC had a self-professed City fan, Lee Dixon, who was willing Chelsea on to victory during the entire match.
He like Conn and others likes to be able to cover his recently acquired prejudices under the excuse that they want a tight exciting finish to the PL and not a 'procession' And they can come up with some pretty nasty shite under the cover of a hard-fought finish.
BUT when we give them a close finish particularly when we overhaul a huge lead by determined long runs to snatch magnificent exciting title wins they have a cry about that as well.
It's bloody irritating that the solution offered to combat our superiority is to restrict us by devious means and not for them to get to our standard.
'Err Mr Bolt would you mind not running so fast because the other sprinters are not as fast as you'.

David Conn has become a well known journalist on the Guardian and author since 2009 when he started to write heavily critical books and articles about Manchester City's new owners who happen to be Arabs. David Conn himself is Jewish. He used the gimmick of writing these vitriolic books as a City fan who claims to have lost his love for City once the new (Arab) owners took over.
In the 25 years preceding the take over of City David Conn was a struggling hack writing books and articles about football finance and how the 'big teams' had prospered in the PL but nobody really read his stuff until he started his anti City campaign. It is true to say that this Jewish lad from Salford's career would not have flourished without the intervention of a group of Arabs and his campaign against them. He performed a complete about turn dropping his previous criticism of the big bad boys of the 80s and 90s.

It's easy writing stuff like this isn't it Davie Boy?
I couldn't do it though - l have my pride and a conscience.
He is a **** full stop.
His religion had nothing to do with it
Don’t fall into tropes and stereotypes.
That said. his alter ego Colin Shindler did revel in anti-Arab tropes likes “finest silk and perfume’

He like Conn and others likes to be able to cover his recently acquired prejudices under the excuse that they want a tight exciting finish to the PL and not a 'procession' And they can come up with some pretty nasty shite under the cover of a hard-fought finish.
BUT when we give them a close finish particularly when we overhaul a huge lead by determined long runs to snatch magnificent exciting title wins they have a cry about that as well.
It's bloody irritating that the solution offered to combat our superiority is to restrict us by devious means and not for them to get to our standard.
'Err Mr Bolt would you mind not running so fast because the other sprinters are not as fast as you'.
Hope we smash the title by 20+ points have it wrapped up by March so we can concentrate on the CL and FA cup and sit back and watch the piss boiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.