Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the radio earlier, they were discussing if this was Liverpool's greatest ever team and if so they have underachieved with only 1 PL & 1 CL to show for all this greatness. They then went on to say "if you compare them to the great United team of 90/00s and the great Liverpool team of the 70/80's, they have underachieved". Totally ignoring the team that have dominated for 10 yrs who have ensured that Liverpool's "greatest ever team" are playing for second place
By winning a PL title, they have manifestly overachieved.

You tell me.

I was just pointing out that when I heard Talkshite discussing whether this was Liverpool’s best ever team, they praised City as the better Premier League team of the era.
I really hope it is their best ever team.

“This means slightly less”

Covering Algeria's defeat BBC Breakfast showed one goal giving just the scorer's name before adding that 'Manchester City's' Mahrez missed a penalty. His miss getting just less mention than the whole match.
Their website shows all four scorers and the times of the goals plus something l have never seen before, a list of of the assists and their timings.
Then after these a detail on the scoreboard that could only happen with a City player:
Penalties Missed : Mahrez
Only small things but the Chinese Water Torture consists of small relentless drips.

Covering Algeria's defeat BBC Breakfast showed one goal giving just the scorer's name before adding that 'Manchester City's' Mahrez missed a penalty. His miss getting just less mention than the whole match.
Their website shows all four scorers and the times of the goals plus something l have never seen before, a list of of the assists and their timings.
Then after these a detail on the scoreboard that could only happen with a City player:
Penalties Missed : Mahrez
Only small things but the Chinese Water Torture consists of small relentless drips.
Assists and penalties missed have been part of match stats on bbc, since start of at least this season

The Carabao Cup now means more!
European Rumbelows royalty.
bKnQ1aE.gif

Assists and penalties missed have been part of match stats on bbc, since start of at least this season
Thanks didn't know that.Perhaps it's as well for us that they don't list Easy Chances Missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.