Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched MOTD
Speechless Danny Murphy etc saying the VAR decisions were both correct
The Pen ...gotta say yes a pen but could seen these not given 99% given though...but the red card unfuckingbelieveable yes one word .
Quite frankly shocking punditry and embarrassing
Wasn't it Danny Murphy who called for opposition players to rough City players up a bit?

Couple of seasons back now though, hazy memory, some pundit said it on motd.

Wasn't it Danny Murphy who called for opposition players to rough City players up a bit?

Couple of seasons back now though, hazy memory, some pundit said it on motd.
Yes it was. He was openly calling for opposition players to, and I quote, “leave one on him” (Kev) as he believed Kev was too good.
he wouldn’t have done it himself though if he was still playing. Dany Murphy was a shit house as a player. And as a man.

Yes it was. He was openly calling for opposition players to, and I quote, “leave one on him” (Kev) as he believed Kev was too good.
he wouldn’t have done it himself though if he was still playing. Dany Murphy was a shit house as a player. And as a man.
Murphy is just a rentagob who lets his Liverpool bias take over any meaningful point he could be making.

Brewin definitely has form for poking Blues in the past
And working for the Guardian means your a journalist for hire, not independent
Brewin (a united fan) was definitely one of the handful of tossers deliberately going after City fans, me & Rabin included. We believe he set up a Twitter account called secul8r to do that. But there's a trick you can use to get an idea of a user's email address and, if it was him, it looked like he used his own email address. So not too bright.

And I still laugh at Delooney making great play of his degree in journalism, as though it conferred some higher intellectual status on him. He's thick as mince in reality.

Delooney now planning to go after Jack as part of his obsessive campaign against City, even taking inspiration from a bitter Irish cult fan on Twitter. Laughably, shamelessly predictable

C38EFB7A-00ED-40BF-AA7A-6F075B4A5D5A.jpeg

Brewin (a united fan) was definitely one of the handful of tossers deliberately going after City fans, me & Rabin included. We believe he set up a Twitter account called secul8r to do that. But there's a trick you can use to get an idea of a user's email address and, if it was him, it looked like he used his own email address. So not too bright.

And I still laugh at Delooney making great play of his degree in journalism, as though it conferred some higher intellectual status on him. He's thick as mince in reality.
Hahahaha was that him? What a dickhead.
Not quite Sachin ‘Charlie Clitlicker’ Nakrani or Barry ‘dick pic’ Glendenning levels of degenerate behaviour, but again it demonstrates just what a nest of deviant and ethically dubious wrong uns the Guardian sports desk continues to be

Just watched MOTD
Speechless Danny Murphy etc saying the VAR decisions were both correct
The Pen ...gotta say yes a pen but could seen these not given 99% given though...but the red card unfuckingbelieveable yes one word .
Quite frankly shocking punditry and embarrassing

I was watching the game with the most bias City hating rag, and even he couldn’t believe it wasn’t a red!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.