Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DT this morning, I think, has broken its record for a report on an FAWSL game. We have thirty column inches with a graphic. Only thing is that the graphic is wearing a CFC shirt. Thirty fuckin' inches - twice as much as the AfCoN where Mané won it single footed, and without sticking a foot in an oppo goalie's gob! Yer can bet yer sweet bippy that if we'd have got at least a point out of that game the report wouldn't have stretched to thirty column millimetres.
[/QUOTE
And over on BBC Breakfast the league champions and league leaders do not appear to be in the next round of the cup. Not even mentioned on the NW news. Liverpool if course were although it was easier to add that to the report of the game against one of the best teams in Wales
And to piss me off more Michelle Keegan is on soon after leaving me asking the question: Why do good-looking women ruin their looks with having their lips filled. It rarely improves them even when it goes well but l am afraid the once lovely Michelle ma belle looks a bit of a bugger.

On a Monday the media will cover the games on Sunday more than those from a Saturday.

I know he is a wonderful talent, but the way everyone goes on about Harvey Elliott is way beyond ridiculous

The DT this morning, I think, has broken its record for a report on an FAWSL game. We have thirty column inches with a graphic. Only thing is that the graphic is wearing a CFC shirt. Thirty fuckin' inches - twice as much as the AfCoN where Mané won it single footed, and without sticking a foot in an oppo goalie's gob! Yer can bet yer sweet bippy that if we'd have got at least a point out of that game the report wouldn't have stretched to thirty column millimetres.
Anyone else notice on BBC News last night (Sunday), the female sports news reader mentioned Chelsea's 1-0 win over ARSENAL?. I thought "our" Clive on the main desk might have corrected her, but he just had a little smirk.

Anyone else notice on BBC News last night (Sunday), the female sports news reader mentioned Chelsea's 1-0 win over ARSENAL?. I thought "our" Clive on the main desk might have corrected her, but he just had a little smirk.
They get so wrapped up in a result they'd have strangled their granny for that they forget half the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.