Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual twisted and distorted (fake) news the Mirror produces. These "newspapers" have become a parody of themselves, especially the Mirror.
How things have changed at the Mirror, werent they firmly behind the Forward with Franny campaign? Suppose we were lovable cups for cock ups City then and no threat to their beloved red shirt teams.

I assume he won't be eating anything.

EZJx_TdUcAArEh1

watermarked-photo-13-2015-11-27-0926.jpg

From the BBC

"Pogba's sublime finish from Luke Shaw's cut-back in the 18th minute was a thing of beauty.

Given far too much space inside the Burnley penalty area, Pogba astutely steered his first-time shot into the roof of the net, giving goalkeeper Pope no chance.

It was one of those moments which underline Pogba's status as one of the best midfielders in the world."

What the fuck is this shit?

12 yards out with not a defender around against the worst team in the league. Lord.

To be fair I didn't think Pogba would be able to compose a piece like that ,

Thought he was better a crayoning .

From the BBC

"Pogba's sublime finish from Luke Shaw's cut-back in the 18th minute was a thing of beauty.

Given far too much space inside the Burnley penalty area, Pogba astutely steered his first-time shot into the roof of the net, giving goalkeeper Pope no chance.

It was one of those moments which underline Pogba's status as one of the best midfielders in the world."

12 yards out with not a defender around against the worst team in the league. Lord.
Had to tell my laptop to fuck off after iread that shit this morning

From the BBC

Everything associated with United has to be hyped up to the max, even more so now they're so utterly shite. It's about keeping the myth alive. They do it for the same reason BT Sport wouldn't stop going on about what a great game it was to watch last night.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but in Delooney's rants over the last few years, hasn't he been a bit vocal about our owners and human rights? Well i have just noticed on twitter that he is out in Abu Dhabi for the world club thing. He really must have had to grapple with his conscience to go out there.
Wouldn’t it be great if he was arrested for drug smuggling in Abu Dhabi.
I’m sure the authorities could come up with something.
They don’t even have to cut him up into little pieces, just 30 years in prison would do.
Unless there’s a death penalty? That would be even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.