Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s all bullshit Sergio didn’t say any of that, there’s another headline but I can’t find it where Sergio was saying Alvarez will fit into City like a glove.
The usual twisted and distorted (fake) news the Mirror produces. These "newspapers" have become a parody of themselves, especially the Mirror.

It’s the weirdest reporting, think the words ‘sly dig’ are in their headlines. When there’s zero such ‘sly dig’ more Aguero saying that Alvarez is probably best not confined to the no.9 role as he is a player that likes to roam & ‘brake the lines’.
Fair enough I suppose, given Pep’s insistence on playing with a fairly static number 9 who’s confined to the opposition penalty box!!

Just watched Pep’s press conference. “They will be fined because they didn’t invite me”. The guy is so dry and straight faced. I could not love him more.

Enjoyed this on two levels.
Firstly, the fact he really does seem to be coming to terms with the cynical British press these days.
Secondly, as you point out, good use of good old dry, sarcastic (almost self mocking) British sense of humour!)

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but in Delooney's rants over the last few years, hasn't he been a bit vocal about our owners and human rights? Well i have just noticed on twitter that he is out in Abu Dhabi for the world club thing. He really must have had to grapple with his conscience to go out there.
This is what we are missing from journalism, real commitment to putting what you believe to one side to report the news, despite the horrors that may confront you. I'm sure he will be in and out of there as soon as possible. and I for one, will be looking forward to his inciteful (sorry - insightful) disection of the match.

Btw, He needs to be careful and not accept any trips into the dessert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.