Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time I’ve watched a game on bein last night. And what a load of shite those two just stand there throughout talking shite and being a pair of smug pricks.then when our game was on they make the screen small and show goals from other games it’s bloody annoying!

It is fucking pathetic, tbh surprised Gray is joining in, was Dejong not on their show this week?

I'd love him to appear from off-screen doing a good recreation of his tackle in the Euro/World cup final right into the chest of the hairy-handed nonce.
Just them two last night.
Agree, nige is a breath of fresh air, obviously a blue but never blows smoke out of our arses

I watched it on bein last night he was absolutely gutted at half time. Even though Andy gray kept telling him it was a pen he just wouldn’t have it. He’s got a serious dislike of Sterling for some reason.

Maybe Sterling has shagged his daughter and he feels slighted by her ?

First time I’ve watched a game on bein last night. And what a load of shite those two just stand there throughout talking shite and being a pair of smug pricks.then when our game was on they make the screen small and show goals from other games it’s bloody annoying!
They were pricks, however I do like Bein showing goals as they go in, we’re a few last night that was irritating

Sky bet ,must of missed the one on utd/middlesbrough ...View attachment 36181
This, in a week where the CIES Football Observatory confirmed United have the highest net spend of any club in Europe for the last 10 years. And it's still City they draw all their comparisons with?

European Net Spend Table - 10 Years.jpg
Transfermrkt also have United top of the PL net spend league table, for the last 10 years and the last 5 years.

Transfermrkt's Premier League Net Spend League Table - Last 10 Years.

Transfermrkt PL Last 10 years.jpg

Transfermrkt's Premier League Net Spend League Table - Last 5 Years.

Transfermrkt PL Last 5 years.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else surprised how much Arsenal have spent? For all the moaning the fans do it's not a small amount... I suppose most of it is recent, lets see if how it translates on the pitch in the next few years.

Surprised to see it got a mention in the mirror online this afternoon. The media without doubt lurk on here on a regular basis to get information not given out by our club. It was about the fan’s reaction to what he spouted and the funniest post on there was by a so called rag(suspect a blue really).
If the media do lurk on here and use what we post how about this.
A man who cheats on his wife with his daughters best friend cannot hold the moral high ground unless he's slagging off Giggs in a game of Top Trumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.