Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did and you are correct.
You'd think it would go to someone who is less well off. I have no dislike to Dion as a footballer or person but surely there are more deserving candidates.
Apart from Homes under the Hammer and his footballing shows, he has been on Tipping Point, Catchphrase, House of Games and probably a few more shows recently.
He's not short a few bob!!!
I have no problem with him getting the H. U. the Hammer gig just don't take money when others need it much more.

Will Bingo ever give up with this bullsh*t and narrative?

Screenshot-20220212-042624-2.png

Should probably put this here to...

What-Does-KEKW-Mean-On-Twitch-KEKW-Meaning-Explained.png

I am sure that 16 PL clubs are influenced by what the former Liverpool Echo and NoTW reporter, ghost writer for Spitty and author of Liverpool fanboy fanbooks, not to mention lifetime Dipper fan has to say about them.
Normally he treats them with disdain and as cannon fodder in his onanist fantasies.
It seems that the Telegraph and BBC are sharing the opening gambit in the latest anti City line with only ittle Liverpool gallantly chasing Big Bad City for the title.

Will Bingo ever give up with this bullsh*t and narrative?

Screenshot-20220212-042624-2.png
"Think 3, 4, 5 times". Then watch old videos of Wimbledon to perfect the lobbing of balls over the midfield for Salah and Mane to chase into the penalty area then think once and dive, whilst Klopp acts like a lunatic on the touchline. Easy this Football manager lark. ;-)

"Think 3, 4, 5 times". Then watch old videos of Wimbledon to perfect the lobbing of balls over the midfield for Salah and Mane to chase into the penalty area then think once and dive, whilst Klopp acts like a lunatic on the touchline. Easy this Football manager lark. ;-)
So what he's saying is they think the same number of times they've reused the coutinho money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.