Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBF you have to give the daft, obsessed, c..t, some credit.

He’s managed to shoehorn City and Sport Washing into an article about UEFA, football, and the Ukrainan and Russian War.

That’s what you call singled mindedness and pure dedication to the cause. Is Barney the Putin of Football Journalisam? Barney Putin.

PS. And there you have it Sam. Of course we’re f*cking paranoid about the football media in this country. Because we’ve got every right to be.

Last edited:
That entire article was written so he could fit that sentence in about City.

It does seem incredible he name checks City, yet this is an article that screams out the words Abramovich and Chelsea if it is his intention to shine a light on 'sportwashing'. Abramovich is a known comrade of Putin. Yet guess what?, not a single word in this article regarding Chelsea or Abramovich. Strange that.

It does seem incredible he name checks City, yet this is an article that screams out the words Abramovich and Chelsea if it is his intention to shine a light on 'sportwashing'. Abramovich is a known comrade of Putin. Yet guess what?, not a single word in this article regarding Chelsea or Abramovich. Strange that.

Incredible indeed. He even discusses Russian money in London, the perfect segue, and not a fucking peep about Abramovich...

You could not make this up.
Not sure what your problem with the article? Its clear as day that there’s a huge link between City being owned by Newton, CMC & Silverlake & Russia Invading Ukraine

How can you not see that? Militant crank ;)

I suppose social media is included in this thread.
This is a major WTF?View attachment 37206
This stupid c*nt actually thinks this would help a country under threat of war , what a shower of deluded palstic w*nkers Dippers are , the weirdest cult you will ever see , everything is a heart wrenching drama for them , probably typed this with a tear in his eye and finished with a dozen Klippety fist pumps.
Deluded Dickhead.

“someone who writes intelligently and fairly about my club”. You will be waiting a long time for this to happen @Ric.

The roles have been cast. City will remain the villain. Albeit temporarily usurped by Red Roman due to current war mongering.

All City fans want is a fair portrayal of how the club is being run on and off the field. All we get is racist, anti-competition lies and slander to damage our brand.

Banning twitter on here would stop the hostile atmosphere the hacks create. Ignore all negative propaganda. The media is a vehicle built to spread misinformation. Unfortunately for City they reds are in control.
Ric knows the audience, let’s look after that to look after ourselves.

Fair play to them. Must be so worried for all their family
and friends back home.

I also note the repeated mention of the “Cheshire mansion” they live in. I assume that’s to draw a distinction between them and all the other premier league footballers in the north-west who reside in two-up two-downs.
Even war, massed murder and sobbing children aren’t enough to divert the Mail from its quest for anti-City clicks. If there’s a cuntier publication on God’s green Earth I don’t know about it……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.