Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘He is worried,’ Guardiola said. ‘What would we feel if in our country where we were born and have family and friends innocent people are being killed? How will you feel? I guess that's what he feels. Of course, the team and the club is close to him, unconditionally of course.
Great that they showed their support to the world today.

If that was spit on Sky as a pundit and the Dippers got that decision he would argue until the cows come home that it wasnt a penalty , so its refreshing that Micah despite his allegiance called it , it was a pen and we got away with one.
No dount PGMOL and VAR will get plenty of opportunites to even things up between now and May , so let's enjoy the moment.

Glad I have cancelled my Sky. Only 2 weeks of it left. Making a song and dance about the penalty that nobody can really say it is a penalty with absolute certainty.
They kept freezing it and zooming in on a point after it had left the upper arm. You can clearly see his sleeve move before the point at which it is frozen.
It could have been given and VAR wouldn’t have overturned it, but Tierney would have been guessing from his position. Maybe we got lucky, but it is not the most outlandish decision. Anyone stating with absolute certainty that it was handball are not being truthful.

From the BBC

YELLOW CARD​

Everton 0-1 Man City
Dele Alli booked for hurtling into Ederson, who was asking for trouble when waiting and waiting for the ball.

Is waiting for the ball an offence now?
Ederson was a bit of a knob as he could have had a bad injury. He either takes the all much earlier or let's it go out for a goal kick. He picked it up really late and Alli kneed him

Glad I have cancelled my Sky. Only 2 weeks of it left. Making a song and dance about the penalty that nobody can really say it is a penalty with absolute certainty.
They kept freezing it and zooming in on a point after it had left the upper arm. You can clearly see his sleeve move before the point at which it is frozen.
It could have been given and VAR wouldn’t have overturned it, but Tierney would have been guessing from his position. Maybe we got lucky, but it is not the most outlandish decision. Anyone stating with absolute certainty that it was handball are not being truthful.
Think you've summed it up well. We did get a bit lucky but it wasn't crime of the century

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.