Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was spit on Sky as a pundit and the Dippers got that decision he would argue until the cows come home that it wasnt a penalty , so its refreshing that Micah despite his allegiance called it , it was a pen and we got away with one.
No dount PGMOL and VAR will get plenty of opportunites to even things up between now and May , so let's enjoy the moment.
Incoming penalty or 2 for the scum next week probably.

A real low. No empathy for a young man whose emotions must be all over the place.
No just a chance to use this emotional turmoil to have a dig at City.
Well done Tom. You are one hell of a journalist.
Tom Peck is a **** of the highest order

On the day the Queen caught Covid he wrote an article headlined “let’s all face it, we don’t want the monarchy anymore”.

Excuse me you chubby faced little prick, why are you speaking for me?

Last edited:
Just been watching ESPN extra time I think it was from yesterday and they where asking worse fans in their playing careers and Stuart Robson said,probably West ham or spurs then he comes out with oh yes the champions league murderpool v spurs and the murderpool fans tried to steal his pass from round his neck to get in the ground....typical ferel bastards....no surprise is it...

Shove it right up your arse, "neutrals"...

TELEMMGLPICT000215755756_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq1TJOa7BZ2Re4vzncv8bVrz1ncUTIYJ9-bADuoj2TcAY.jpeg
Now that is what you call a penalty! Where was the outcry about that decision one of the clearest penalties you will ever see - wasn't it the bottler OLIVER?

From the BBC

YELLOW CARD​

Everton 0-1 Man City
Dele Alli booked for hurtling into Ederson, who was asking for trouble when waiting and waiting for the ball.

Is waiting for the ball an offence now?
Foul and yellow card all day for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.