Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the media outrage over those cheeky chappy scousers booing the national anthem?
I'm still waiting for the media discussion of the booing of our national anthem by the same set of self-entitled herberts when we played them in the Community Shield at Wembley a couple of years ago.. suggest you don't hold your breath waiting..

Is this to do with their 'Scouse not English' shite they come out with?
Silly, childish, deluded cunts.
He mentions the state letting Liverpool down, slags the royals off a wee bit & blames everything on the Tory’s he hates so much

Seems the irony of his thoughts are lost on him considering how & why his club was formed & by whom

That 'Citizen's' nickname is something we could use more:

'To arms, citizens!
Form your battalions
Let’s march, let’s march
That their impure blood
Should water our fields.'

Much more stirring tune than Bluemoon and the thing about impure blood fits the Scousers and Rags to a T.
Just after the French bombing in Paris a few years ago, we were asked to sing la Marseillaise before a match. Both myself and the guy behind me sang it in French. He was a French teacher before he retired, and I've been to France many times, and would be living there now had my wife not died (on holiday in the Dordogne).

By the time Rodri has left City he will be responsible for more rule changes than Jimmy Hill. The hysteria everytime City get a "dodgy" decision and the way people go out of the way to talk us down is really incredible especially as no one cares about us.

Plus stop the insinuations. If we are paying people off then go get proof. Proof can't be that hard to find seeing as everyone knows we are doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.