Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool's Liew concludes his blog about grealish and City's win with

"It had been an evening of little victories, in more ways than one."

That is the closing lines and a considered comment. I read through the comments underneath. it seems a whole host of City fans objected and had their comments deleted. But why are you commenting in the first place? Do not. You drive traffic to their site and that is why they write these stories in the first place. They make money by trying to make Guardian Football a place where Liverpool and Man Utd fans can hang out. Do not be the token blue who fights his ground because you are authenticating the site and driving traffic towards it and basically funding journalism like this.
I didn't see much wrong with the article. In fact I thought it quite funny when he said Pep would rather there be no opposition so City can weave their triangles
His main point was quite interesting around Jacky boy but it wasn't critical it was trying to solve a conundrum.
You shouldn't see malice everywhere

I didn't see much wrong with the article. In fact I thought it quite funny when he said Pep would rather there be no opposition so City can weave their triangles
His main point was quite interesting around Jacky boy but it wasn't critical it was trying to solve a conundrum.
You shouldn't see malice everywhere
You should never fall into that trap, he really is a slimy snide ****, all digs and hatred.

I think the latter. The name Emirates is plastered all over many sports. Abu Dhabi has the Grand Prix and Golf, Dubai one of the first Emirates to start diversifying gets quietly richer with fingers in all sorts of pies including being a must go for footballers second homes, a travel hub with very expensive goods for the rich. Lots more going on in the Gulf area and yet Pitt-Brookes settles on the one thing that he can get tthe ignorant and gullible to bite onto. City. Its just malice.
Oxbridge educated, he knows full well what he’s doing here.
Having heard and seen him enough on Sunday Supplement back in the day I wouldn’t say he has a great deal of insight or understanding of the game though.
As a City supporter I’d probably file him alongside Conn nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.