Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see much wrong with the article. In fact I thought it quite funny when he said Pep would rather there be no opposition so City can weave their triangles
His main point was quite interesting around Jacky boy but it wasn't critical it was trying to solve a conundrum.
You shouldn't see malice everywhere
"curiously scruffy evening", "emphatic Raheem Sterling tap-in at the back post", "an evening of little victories, in more ways than one". Those are unnecessary digs.

Yep. Never forget this bilious article he wrote about MahrezView attachment 37698
Would that be City's top scorer this season and his best individual goals tally in a season ever Mahrez? That one?
Fuck off Liew you petty small minded wanker.
Go and write something about the most expensive centre half ever in the most highly paid squad ever at the biggest club ever all while winning fuck all if you want analogies of gold leaf on your suitcases.

Would that be City's top scorer this season and his best individual goals tally in a season ever Mahrez? That one?
Fuck off Liew you petty small minded wanker.
Go and write something about the most expensive centre half ever in the most highly paid squad ever at the biggest club ever all while winning fuck all if you want analogies of gold leaf on your suitcases.

A more apt analogy for slabhead, would be to have your initials crayoned onto an Aldi bag for life.

I love the edit option

Phil McNulty is a Liverpool-born sports journalist. He has been BBC Sport’s chief football writer since July 2000. McNulty attended De La Salle Grammar School, Liverpool.[1] He covered the FIFA World Cups for the BBC in Japan and South Korea (2002), Germany (2006) and South Africa (2010). He also does sports casting and analysis for BBC Radio on BBC Radio 5 Live, BBC Radio 4 and BBC Radio World Service.[2] McNulty was ranked by a (UK) Press Gazette poll among Britain’s top 50 sports journalists.[3] McNulty wrote 449 articles from May 2007 to May 2018. He is considered on one of the most biased one eyed journalist who slants every article towards the dipper cult. Once described as "Pure human effluent" by Pope John Paul, he is currently the chief fan boy for Cult FC and is on the CIA's watch list [4]
His current Chelsea story includes the statement that City were bought by a sovereign wealth fund. I tried to complain but the BBC takes complaints so seriously that their complaints web site is not working.

marvin, don’t read & then you won’t know about their comments but you reading is funding their gutter journalism.
True but on the other hand people like me wouldn't get to know what shitty tricks the guardian employ. Not just the biased reports but deleting comments which they don't like especially when l read of Russian people's lack of free speech and the misinformation they are given about the non-war and non-invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.