Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah sadly is moving from amiable dipper appeasing buffoon to annoying nonsense spouting deluded prick territory. A selection of “insights” from today’s column …..

“we are witnessing the best 2 teams of the PL era” ….. (dippers 1 title City 5)

“TAA would be dreaming about emulating Giggs and having a career in which his title medals go into double figures” (if City weren’t by far the dominant force Micah you knobhead)

“imagine getting 97 points and not being champions”

“City should have more trophies than the 8 they’ve won under Pep - and they would’ve done if Liverpool had not been so brilliant”

I’d sooner listen to Neville or Keane. At least you know where you stand with them - they’re the enemy, they’re supposed to annoy you. Coming from a “blue” Micah’s nonsense is particularly unpalatable
He is terrible, but then most pundits are as if they were any good they would be in the dug out managing and coaching teams. Beats me why anybody listens to them. For me its turn on for the game (foreign commentary as the BT and Sky lot are equally as bad as these pundits) then on here half time and full time. Avoid these so called experts and their crap at every opportunity.

Last edited:
His biggest wank and cum shot was when Martial scored against the scousers at old toilet. Truly nauseating.
"MARTIAL!!! YESSSSS!". Totally impartial as always.

I saw a programme on the best Carabao Cup goals of 2020-21 this week. When Laporte scored the late winner Tyler almost groaned and sounded like someone had just told him his dog had died.

Suprised there isn’t more kicking off about the new Athletic article on our ownership
I see Sam Lee is back at it again on Twitter. Arguing with blues and defending his mates in the WhatsApp group.
A rag who works for a City-hating US owned outlet drops yet another of their negative articles about our owners on the eve of derby day.
Occam’s Razor. The simplest explanation is usually the right one

Micah sadly is moving from amiable dipper appeasing buffoon to annoying nonsense spouting deluded prick territory. A selection of “insights” from today’s column …..

“we are witnessing the best 2 teams of the PL era” ….. (dippers 1 title City 5)

“TAA would be dreaming about emulating Giggs and having a career in which his title medals go into double figures” (if City weren’t by far the dominant force Micah you knobhead)

“imagine getting 97 points and not being champions”

“City should have more trophies than the 8 they’ve won under Pep - and they would’ve done if Liverpool had not been so brilliant”

I’d sooner listen to Neville or Keane. At least you know where you stand with them - they’re the enemy, they’re supposed to annoy you. Coming from a “blue” Micah’s nonsense is particularly unpalatable
Klopp 3 trophies in 6 1/2 seasons. Pep 8 in 5. Sounds like Micah's overdosed on the dipper Kool Aid.

It was as bad watching our women beat the rags last week.
The commentary was calling us City and them manchester utd throughout the first half, but once we were hammering them in the 2nd half they seemed to drop the name City and started calling us "they".
"they are on the attack again"
"they were being over confident then playing out from the back" etc etc.
Sad as fuck the BBC the piss boiling cnuts

Explains why it's not in here, then
Here is a summary, and I quote:

"What does the ownership of [insert club name here] mean for the men & women who support [insert club name here]? How does it feel to be [insert club name] right now? Some are conflicted, some feel misunderstood, some simply don't care - as [insert dipshit journalist's name here] has discovered before [insert next game here]."

Easy, this journalism lark. Didn't even have to leave my seat or do any real research. Just use Twitter as a representation of an entire fanbase. Simples.

Klopp 3 trophies in 6 1/2 seasons. Pep 8 in 5. Sounds like Micah's overdosed on the dipper Kool Aid.
Micah seems far better at following the instructions of his TV bosses that he ever did with the instructions of any City manager, especially when it comes to which position to take. He was frequently adopting the wrong position on the field but he certainly follows the broadcasters line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.