Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Focus is going to talk about women world football featuring Chelsea who they say are playing in a final today.
Wonder who they are playing???

He's in the Sky Bet ads as well.

Fully paid up to the gravy train and doesn't want to rock the boat.

Have you read the article? Its an article about how great this City, and yes Liverpool side is. Its a positive piece but typically spinned on here to slag off one of our own.

So you would prefer him to say City and United are the two best sides of the Premiership era. You would be happier with that and this would prove how unbiased non-deluded he is?

Just people desperate to find fault, slag of an ex-city player who came through the academy who always talks the club up.
Where did I say any of that? I just believe these articles aren't necessarily written by the 'celeb pundit' they're credited to

If anyone can find it there's a video from CBS which I thought Carragher was using a racial slur against Micah and he just laughed it off.

It started with Kate Abdo saying Micah wanted to be a model if he wasn't a TV pundit.

"He could model Balaclava's" was Spitty reply.

Maybe I'm a just being a little sensitive?

Its a standard joke, similar to saying he could be a foot model. The insinuation is he is not the best looking lad.

Where did I say any of that? I just believe these articles aren't necessarily written by the 'celeb pundit' they're credited to

I never said you said any of it, if your referring to paragraph 2) Go back to the trail of posts we both responded to and you will see what I am referring too.

In relation to Para 1, I wondered what would be more palatable to you to think it was his own opinion as If he said United he would have probably been called out for that also.

I never said you said any of it, if your referring to paragraph 2) Go back to the trail of posts we both responded to and you will see what I am referring too.

In relation to Para 1, I wondered what would be more palatable to you to think it was his own opinion as If he said United he would have probably been called out for that also.
I was referring to the bit I highlighted

Football Focus is going to talk about women world football featuring Chelsea who they say are playing in a final today.
Wonder who they are playing???
Who cares, sick of crap football on TV as it is. Womens football should have its own deserved own channel to see who really cares for it. Just seen the rag women have scored direct from 2 corners. Unbelievable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.