Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can find it there's a video from CBS which I thought Carragher was using a racial slur against Micah and he just laughed it off.

It started with Kate Abdo saying Micah wanted to be a model if he wasn't a TV pundit.

"He could model Balaclava's" was Spitty reply.

Maybe I'm a just being a little sensitive?
I despise Carragher for many reasons but tbf I think that was just a lame 19th hole banter ‘joke’ about a balaclava hiding his face

There’s a lot written in the media about the Dippers would have won loads of prem titles under klopp if it wasn’t for City. The reality is they’ve been runners up to City once under klopp.
That is a fair point. Possibly last year they would have won it if it was not for us pulling away. Then the wheels, I think, came off.

Here we go Micah is biased and deluded now. Next week we will have fans on hear bemoaning our lack of representation in the press. When ever we do they get the usual mud thrown at them.

As for his article its his opinion and statistically City and Liverpool are the best two sides of the Premier league era. And to give his comments context when he was talking about TAA league titles, not winning the league with 97 points it was framed around they were stopped because of how good the City side is. A point you sadly omitted.
My point though Frank is that Micah is pandering to the dippers and becoming deluded in his use of selective stats.

He says this is the 4th yr we’ve gone head to head with them for the title - that’s not true. His general implication that the dippers are in the top two PL sides since 93 is laughable. Chelsea and the rags have had dominant spells winning many trophies, these also rans have only won 3 in 8 years.

My point though Frank is that Micah is pandering to the dippers and becoming deluded in his use of selective stats.

He says this is the 4th yr we’ve gone head to head with them for the title - that’s not true. His general implication that the dippers are in the top two PL sides since 93 is laughable. Chelsea and the rags have had dominant spells winning many trophies, these also rans have only won 3 in 8 years.

Those are fair comments and thanks for the reply as my response was a bit passive aggressive, so my apologies for that. In fairness I was helping the missus to navigate while stuck on the phone to City to sort my derby ticket out.

I think he has overplayed Liverpools hand as @cheekybids highlighted, but I do think his overall point stands. I think City and Liverpool are pushing the boundaries of points totals and dominating the league more so than any other previous club sides. When you think our first title in 2012 we accrued 89 points but now the likelihood is we may require mid 90s this year. Liverpool whether we like it or not or a top class side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.