Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to Martin Tyler commentary over here in the States. I’m not sure who his sidekick was, but they stated and discussed that Palace did a “good foul” on one occasion and a “good tactical foul” on another shortly after. I don’t ever recall City getting such compliments.
Matthew Upson…. The amount of times they referenced Liverpool/Klopp was ridiculous

Maybe our club should be contacting Sky in the morning and asking what they and Neville are implying , put it in writing and then set our top class lawyers on them.
Enough is enough, this smear campaign against our owners now has to be contested in the law courts , and our owners have deeper pockets than most.

Neville is a gobshite who thinks he's more intelligent than he is. This has to be nipped in the bud now. Neville had already been responsible for whipping up the rag rabble to invade the swamp and get a game postponed with impunity. It was brushed under the carpet. Enough is enough. He should also be a person of non grata at our club and for every single City fan worldwide, the same applies to that spitting at children **** Carragher. The American prison system has an abbreviation for treating people like this. SOS. It doesn't mean save our souls.

I listened to Martin Tyler commentary over here in the States. I’m not sure who his sidekick was, but they stated and discussed that Palace did a “good foul” on one occasion and a “good tactical foul” on another shortly after. I don’t ever recall City getting such compliments.
he told us Near the end Zaha needed a few of those good fouls he wins to take the pressure off and to see the game out.

For anyone that missed it… I hope our legal team have got a copy … I can’t even concentrate on the game I’m still so wound up !

I wonder what their honest thoughts are on Rupert Murdoch, and that they both were able to earn the money they did due to him.

Made this EXACT same comment to my son!

Grealish was called for a “cynical” foul when he tried to get the ball but caught the back of the Palace player’s leg, but then, within minutes, Palace were being admired for a “good tactical foul.”

The double standard is a joke. Then, on BBC, they were all over Rodri for multiple fouls without receiving a yellow card, even when he ran to Kouate to complain about his diving and time-wasting.

And, yet another game where the time-wasting started from the kick off, but not a single time-wasting word, let alone yellow card! Even Vieira was kicking the ball away when it rolled out of play at their bench!

Fucking hate these kind of teams, yet everyone lauds them because their negativity blunts the most beautiful football they’ve ever seen played. It’s strange, isn’t it? Lauding NEGATIVE PLAY, simply because we are favorites to win.

The commentators succumb to it, the home fans succumb to it, and then, post-match, the media piles in. Next thing you know THEY played a masterpiece and we were poor!!!

It’s lazy, boring and uninformed…but no-one outside of City fans cares.

Last edited:
I really admire that the new independent football tzar Gary Neville is prepared to no longer partner with;

Any country involved in a conflict
Any Islamic Country
Any country that has child poverty
Any business that has ties with the above

I wonder how much Gary Neville can look at his vast fortune & understand where it’s all come from & doesn’t his close mate / business partner Peter Lim make his fortune from palm oil which is not considered environmentally ethical.

or as I suspect will they accept funding, payment for services but on his terms.

Neville is a gobshite who thinks he's more intelligent than he is. This has to be nipped in the bud now. Neville had already been responsible for whipping up the rag rabble to invade the swamp and get a game postponed with impunity. It was brushed under the carpet. Enough is enough. He should also be a person of non grata at our club and for every single City fan worldwide, the same applies to that spitting at children **** Carragher. The American prison system has an abbreviation for treating people like this. SOS. It doesn't mean save our souls.

Same **** who peddled the narrative we introduced tactical fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.