Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wishful thinking from those barely capable of rational thought.

Made this EXACT same comment to my son!

Grealish was called for a “cynical” foul when he tried to get the ball but caught the back of the Palace player’s leg, but then, within minutes, Palace were being admired for a “good tactical foul.”

The double standard is a joke. Then, on BBC, they were all over Rodri for dinner many fouls without receiving a yellow card, even when he ran to Kouate to complain about his diving and time-wasting.

And, yet another game where the time-wasting started from the kick off, but not a single time-wasting word, let alone yellow card! Even Vieira was kicking the ball away when it rolled out of play at their bench!

Fucking hate these kind of teams, yet everyone lauds them because their negativity blunts the most beautiful football they’ve ever seen played. It’s strange, isn’t it? Lauding NEGATIVE PLAY, simply because we are favorites to win.

The commentators succumb to it, the home fans succumb to it, and then, post-match, the media piles in. Next thing you know THEY played a masterpiece and we were poor!!!

It’s lazy, boring and uninformed…but no-one outside of City fans cares.
Agree after around 25 mins someone for Palace drops like a fly in each half for a 5 min time out when they are most under pressure . I've seen this at Etihad too . Only 2 mins added in first half , was much longer than that kouyate was rolling around.

I might still post the odd Daily United screen grab picture on this thread, but by and large I’ve given up on the football media in this country.

The absolute fawning over the Scousers when they won their only PL title in 30 years, set a a marker. Winning the CL only only made it worse. If the Scousers win the title this season, let alone do the quadruple, treble, or double, it will be even worse.

Switch yourselves off from the Liverpool love-in about to sweep the football media in this country.
Iv already switched off from the mainstream media gonna feel like a hermit it i totally stop following the sports media haha!

Neville like Sky like spitty like talk sport like the bbc are pandering down to the mass glory hunters of the world ............. they want Chelsea ,City and Newcastle gone so there beloved clubs can rise back to the top ............. the sad twats don’t realise that the majority of non glory hunting fans cannot do with either club ............ the majority of us can remember the arrogance of both when they had there days at the top ........... Nevilles a grade A bellend anyone who got suckered in by his rants last season are seriously wrong in the head ......... he brought Bury up last night does this twat realise this sort of stuff has gone in for decades it ain’t just started happening ........... how many clubs have gone bust or been on the verge over the last 30 years ????? I would be decked if it was less than 30 and did he say anything ???? No ......... as for Bury did the twat try to get involved with that club when it was going under ??? No he was more bothered about Salford ........... any justice in the world then them rag bastards and Victim fc will fail big time for years to come

Where's the thread from the bbc sport chap who wanted some fan previews of the Saints cup game?

The replies I saw all told him to do one. If he wondered why, he should look to the charlatans he works with, and the biased skewed and racist reporting the eminates from their sports editor. The corporation's coverage of the Ukraine war has been praised by some, though there's still a huge amount of sensationalism, imo. But they're proud of their news coverage and defend it to the hilt.

Does the sports department have no accountability for its facile output? When a poster said there was no coverage of the palace game tonight, like an idiot, I looked. If you click on either of the teams for tonight's kick off, the preview does come up. But no other articles for the defending champions, in the context of a currently tight title race?

If you think I and many others on here are imagining things, do you really think a rags or dippers game would have so little build-up?

Hope the whole bunch of red shirt apologists are still traumatized by yet another demolition derby by the boys in blue.

Load of celery labias!
Ah that explains why I was struggling to put 2 + 2 together with some comments last night in some threads.

Have absolutely no doubt that the entertainment industry want a Liverpool title win so that they can pitch the old ‘Rivalry’ between their favoured brand.

Neville and Carragher‘s pre-match rant was not just 2 blokes talking, it was pre-sanctioned and scripted by Sky in order to pull on the strings of United, Liverpool, and also Arsenal fans, who are their major subscribers.

The PL know their audience and script it accordingly.

As for the comments on here from ratboy and spitty, well the club need to sort this out now hopefully, they've been deemed to go over the line now...all this 'ignore it and it'll go away is never going to happen.

As for 'good foul', 'cynical foul'.....I'm just so glad I never do the pre-game, half-time or full-time fillers and never commentary.

As for the comments on here from ratboy and spitty, well the club need to sort this out now hopefully, they've been deemed to go over the line now...all this 'ignore it and it'll go away is never going to happen.

As for 'good foul', 'cynical foul'.....I'm just so glad I never do the pre-game, half-time or full-time fillers and never commentary.
It’s getting to a point that they can say anything now and nothing will get done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.