Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post, very informative.

My question to you however is, does it not concern you that the West (US) will take a dim view of the UAE welcoming Assad back in to the fold? They warned them against opening diplomacy with his regime a few months ago from recollection. The concern being, that the UAE pissing off the West could lead down the line to their Western owned assets such as Manchester City being removed should relations deteriorate.

We have already seen with Chelsea what a collapse between the West & your nations relations can lead to, with Roman Abramovich loosing all his Western holdings/assets.
We don't know why Assad was in Dubai though. Oman apparently acted as a middleman between the UK & Iran over the release of Nazanin Zinghari-Radcliffe so maybe they're doing similar in some capacity. The more interesting question is why would you publicise his visit? I can only assume it's to send a message to Iran.

Thought Stevie starfish was very good in the Des Kelly interview after todays game . Put the prick right where he should be …in the gutter. Absolutely appalling interview questions, poking away trying to get a reaction. What a wanker.

Back to basics. Did anybody watch football focus and the Jack Grealish interview? Anyway first thing that was mentioned was is £100 million transfer and if that was weighing on his mind. What other footballer has been linked to his transfer fee whilst being interviewed? Now I know it’s a British and club record but Lukaku was £98 million and I bet if he was being interviewed it wouldn’t get a mention. Hate BBC sport.
Exactly, now wish we got him for 99 million.

Back to basics. Did anybody watch football focus and the Jack Grealish interview? Anyway first thing that was mentioned was is £100 million transfer and if that was weighing on his mind. What other footballer has been linked to his transfer fee whilst being interviewed? Now I know it’s a British and club record but Lukaku was £98 million and I bet if he was being interviewed it wouldn’t get a mention. Hate BBC sport.
Or all the times the rags broke the transfer record.

We don't know why Assad was in Dubai though. Oman apparently acted as a middleman between the UK & Iran over the release of Nazanin Zinghari-Radcliffe so maybe they're doing similar in some capacity. The more interesting question is why would you publicise his visit? I can only assume it's to send a message to Iran.
Unsure, but the backlash has already began:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.