Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Israel is that it is not really a democracy. The key element of The rule of law is missing. I won't go into detail but it affects the rights of Palestinians with regards to property, voting, travel etc etc.
The expansion of settlements on the West bank are not the actions of a democracy nor is the treatment of the Bedouin in the Negev desert.
I am a supporter of Israel's right to live in security, but, boy, do they make it hard sometimes.
I agree Israel make it hard for their friends. I'm not Jewish but have been a staunch supporter since I read Exodus over fifty years ago. Israel are like City support them even when they f**k up.

Sorry I disagree, I haven't read it and only seen the photo but that's enough for me. I still haven't forgiven the club for selling Rodney Marsh so this photograph is enough for me to switch to Newcastle.
Hey, get back in the pen. Just think, the Good Sheikh is gonna get us another 250-goal striker, , and the first fifty are coming in his first season!

And let no one forget that Assad is a qualified dentist. The Good Sheikh was going for a dental hygiene check. It's true, 'cos I saw it on Russia Today!

Actually the transliteration of Arabic names into our language is a matter of taste, fashion and scholarship so this spelling of Mansour (double o) is fine. See the spellings of Gadaffi over the years: K'adaffi, Khaddaffi, Q'adaffi, Quadaffi etc etc.
It could get interesting if Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Sports Council, agrees a deal to set up a cricket team under the rag name then.

This would be good for us, especially if we launch our own team for the tournament.

Hey, get back in the pen. Just think, the Good Sheikh is gonna get us another 250-goal striker, , and the first fifty are coming in his first season!

And let no one forget that Assad is a qualified dentist. The Good Sheikh was going for a dental hygiene check. It's true, 'cos I saw it on Russia Today!
OK, I'm back in.

Mind you, I was enjoying my Chè Guevara moment :-)

Sorry I disagree, I haven't read it and only seen the photo but that's enough for me. I still haven't forgiven the club for selling Rodney Marsh so this photograph is enough for me to switch to Newcastle.
Why get bogged down in details when you’ve seen the pictures ? It’s the right clearly the best way to form an opinion.

It could get interesting if Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Dubai Sports Council, agrees a deal to set up a cricket team under the rag name then.

This would be good for us, especially if we launch our own team for the tournament.
I read somewhere that the rags had decided not to launch a cricket team.

You’re very naive. Isolating Assad has done nothing to end the war. The only solution is diplomatic, and talks need to happen. Zelensky wants to talk to Putin, do you think he’s suddenly his best mate?

In the real world you have to deal with the worst people. I think Sheikh Mansour would consider attempts to end a war a little more important that what a load of no-mark journalists think about his football club.
Exactly mate, sometimes you have to dance with the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.