Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Teach me to read properly. But that was a truly embarrassing reply so apologies for that.

More importantly, you're right that it's only football that seems to be held to a higher set of moral values than other sports and whole areas of business and politics. But we know why that is, which is that there's a group of owners in football who have a transparent agenda.
No worries.

The usual suspects never miss an opportunity to mudsling, safe in the knowledge that while their ultimate goal may seem unachievable, there is always reputational damages to inflict given the tribal nature of football.

I was less sure what Bryant's angle was. Given that he seems to have spent the last week or so firing off tweets calling for people to be sanctioned for various misdemeanors (some of which apply to himself) I have come to the conclusion that he is an opportunistic gobshite who will jump on any bandwagon.

No wonder Gary Neville sees a home for himself in the Labour party ...

Tolm, with your journo hat on, what do you make of the last few days, with the Assad photo and also Neville’s latest twattery?

Do you predict a fresh barrage of bile aimed at our owners, and will we have the bollocks to take Sky to task over Rat Boy?

It was as an open goal and, irrespective of the nuances of those talks, the capacity Sheikh Mansour must operate, it was always going to reinforce the media narrative that we are owned by someone who legitimises murder.

Confirmation bias for many, uncomfortable for most Blues, others will try and run with it further, but the fact remains geo politics is beyond football and the knowledge of busy cunts like Neville.

Can Blue Mist get me a pint in,I,m still depressed over David Wagstaffe getting sold on the quiet.
You are annoyed! We were in Shropshire fir Christmas with my Grandparents. I got the bus from Oakengates to watch the Boxing Day match at Molineux only to find Wagstaffe being introduced as Wolves new signing.

Typical City back then to sell their star player at a time when there less newspaper coverage.

It was as an open goal and, irrespective of the nuances of those talks, the capacity Sheikh Mansour must operate, it was always going to reinforce the media narrative that we are owned by someone who legitimises murder.

Confirmation bias for many, uncomfortable for most Blues, others will try and run with it further, but the fact remains geo politics is beyond football and the knowledge of busy cunts like Neville.
Agree with this tbh. In world politics we are in the “something must be done” stage. People are seeing disparity, unfairness and brutality everywhere. In an ideal world people who get to the top of their fields would be philanthropic and good. In the real world they aren’t. The UK is very invested in the Yemen conflict too. Arms sales are very important to us financially and terms of influence, as our global power is fading. That absolutely sucks but it is something that will not change sadly, or at least is very unlikely to. The firms we all work for will benefit in some way from people whose backgrounds and involvement in things is often not what we’d like them to be too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.