Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pep?"

I thought his first name is Josep? (Josep Guardiola Sala)

Josep Guardiola is The fu**ing Man,
Don’t call him a Spaniard - he’s a Catalan
He likes to wear Stone Island (and DSquared cardies too)
‘Cause Josep Guardiola is a fu**ing Blue

I will continue to push my masterpiece (above ) until the whole of Blue Camp sing it in unison to Josep

Don't know what Keys is moaning about. Plenty of people call him 'Dick'.
aV3gGWw_460s.jpg

Now, why would the Institute for Economic Affairs be interested in the proposed independent regulator for football?

The IEA is part of a network of right-wing think-tanks with their origin, plus much of their funding (it's believed), emanating from extreme conservative circles in the USA. Think Koch brothers and the like. In fact, it's been revealed that the IEA received funding from the tobacco industry, via BAT. It's part of the network of think-tanks advocating privatisation of the NHS and climate change denial.

Given that, it's not a huge leap to think that the usual suspects (Glazers, Kroenke, FSG) are behind this. They don't want an independent regulator, as it removes their control over the PL, which makes me automatically think it's therefore a good idea. Having said that, it may also be that we don't want it either.
I think there’s a simpler, less blue-lensed interpretation. The IEA is a right wing pro-business pressure group that hates any kind of regulation of private businesses. There needn’t be a Pro Red Shirt Agenda to explain their opposition to a regulator.

This has probably been mentioned before on this thread?
But in Aldridge’s tweet he says Klopp is the best manager in the world yet in the red box in his article he uses the fact that city have the best manager in the world as a reason that this will be Liverpools best ever title win. What a thick ****, Klopps been there about 7 years and he still can’t spell his first name

This has probably been mentioned before on this thread?
But in Aldridge’s tweet he says Klopp is the best manager in the world yet in the red box in his article he uses the fact that city have the best manager in the world as a reason that this will be Liverpools best ever title win. What a thick ****, Klopps been there about 7 years and he still can’t spell his first name

It’s there in the detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.