Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said earlier in the piece it has been coordinated with UAEs highest profile figure, they wanted it reported otherwise they quite simply wouldn’t have allowed pictures.

no idea why but certain it was for maximum exposure.

Maybe it was to Gary Neville to say I deal with bigger cunts than you all the time.
City may have given him the biggest profile bit he is politically a midget man in terms of actual influence
Suspect there were probably more significant reasons for the photo than how it would play out for a football club he owns.
he was just one of loads of second division UAE royals just lining up for a cheap snap. No need for him to be there at all tbf. Very much doubt Assad could have picked him out of a line up10 minutes later

What's happened to the BBC football gossip page, it's not been updated for 4 or 5 days now? OK it was dominated by the red shirts' transfer rumours and other bollox but it was a bit of a ritual to read it during my morning constitutional.

Harris & Rubin, the owners of the Philadelphia Sixers basketball team, the New Jersey Devils hockey team are also 49% stakeholders in Crystal Palace and have said they will sell their share in Palace should they be considered for the Chelsea purchase. They are in it for the sporting results, but are ruthless equity investors.

Cheers, I didn't realise they owned that much.

What's happened to the BBC football gossip page, it's not been updated for 4 or 5 days now? OK it was dominated by the red shirts' transfer rumours and other bollox but it was a bit of a ritual to read it during my morning constitutional.
Seems new every day to me. Salah to Juventus wasn’t there yesterday. Maybe hit refresh?

Feel free to correct me, but aren’t Silverlake a US based VC company, so is that something we’d really want?
They are worldwide and mega. Straightforwardly in it to make money. In CFG's case, I guess that means capital growth as the group develops. They specialize in tech, so I don't suppose petty football arguments play any part in their thinking. Don't worry about them.

Edit PS. Silverlake are major shareholders in OVG who are the joint owners, with CFG, of the Co-op arena. Wheels within wheels!

Last edited:
They are worldwide and mega. Straightforwardly in it to make money. In CFG's case, I guess that means capital growth as the group develops. They specialize in tech, so I don't suppose petty football arguments play any part in their thinking. Don't worry about them.
I do have concerns with venture capitalists completely owning the blues as in my experience, everything is short term to make as much cash as possible, maximise profit any way possible, before selling to the next vulture capitalists

Rinse & repeat

Only my experience, so could be miles off with my thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.