Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. I'm just doing some research for my next KOTK article and have pulled out the wages & amortisation from the clubs' own accounts for each of the big four clubs (us, United, Liverpool & Chelsea) over the last 6 years (2015-2020)

Wages:
United - £1.33bn
City - £1.23bn
Chelsea - £1.16bn
Liverpool - £1.16bn

Just for wages (not inc amortsiation) and for those 6 years I've got higher totals in my worksheet. I've previously copied from Swiss Ramble and I've just double-checked and think I've added up correctly! But still I might be wrong and you might know something I don't!

Just saying because you might want to check before going to publication

United - £1.61
City £1.56
Chelsea £1.48
Liverpool £1.48

Just for wages (not inc amortsiation) and for those 6 years I've got higher totals in my worksheet. I've previously copied from Swiss Ramble and I've just double-checked and think I've added up correctly! But still I might be wrong and you might know something I don't!

Just saying because you might want to check before going to publication

United - £1.61
City £1.56
Chelsea £1.48
Liverpool £1.48
Whoops. My spreadsheet addition was missing the 2020 figure. Thank you.

Whoops. My spreadsheet addition was missing the 2020 figure. Thank you.

Our figures will be higher than some clubs as I think we pay bonuses linked to success and as we've won more trophies and finished higher than these clubs, except for one season lately, we'll be shelling out more

Nothing to do with FFS finding out that she was slurping on Wilder and Anthony Joshua. Yeah blame it all on city.

Like he wasn't already a big star before he moved to City lol. PFA player of the year, a top international and title winner. On a tidy wedge too.

The sun has it in for him. He's just denied he ever said the City players don't watch other teams play and don't give a shit about them.

From Popbitch, today, wonder who it could be ?

>> Ball games <<
A murky transfer window
With all the drama of transfer day, it can be hard to keep track of all the latest figures and deals flying around. One particular exec at a big club was clearly hoping to use this commotion to their advantage, but people have started to notice a curious eight-figure discrepancy bubbling up on the books.

At least three unlikely summer transfers are now under the microscope, including one in which the club ended up paying £20m more for a player than the selling club asked for – and it's not immediately clear where the remaining balance might have ended up.

As there doesn't seem to be a satisfactory answer forthcoming, we're told we can expect a big resignation (or "mutually agreed departure") to take place before too long.

Ah, but they're good solid facts. When have the RDAHMeedya been interested in good solid facts? Innuendo, scurrilous snidy digs, untruths, and dissembling are their tools of the trade!
The Media these days aren’t interested in reporting facts unless it fits in with their agenda -and when it does they milk it to high heaven whereas anything that doesn’t fit is simply ignored. Most of us I would hope know this these days and give the MSM a wide birth.

From Popbitch, today, wonder who it could be ?

>> Ball games <<
A murky transfer window
With all the drama of transfer day, it can be hard to keep track of all the latest figures and deals flying around. One particular exec at a big club was clearly hoping to use this commotion to their advantage, but people have started to notice a curious eight-figure discrepancy bubbling up on the books.

At least three unlikely summer transfers are now under the microscope, including one in which the club ended up paying £20m more for a player than the selling club asked for – and it's not immediately clear where the remaining balance might have ended up.

As there doesn't seem to be a satisfactory answer forthcoming, we're told we can expect a big resignation (or "mutually agreed departure") to take place before too long.
What’s a popbitch?

Bound to be something to do with the squeaky clean Scousers or the Trafford buccaneers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.