Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously Atletico were happy with it
They were still wasting time and rolling around on the ground when losing

I don’t understand why they were happy, unless they’re going to greatly change their style of play next week.
We’re still going to dominate the ball

I think the end of the match showed a clear aim to try getting some City players suspended. Almost worked with Grealish, whatever happened with the forward when Ederson got booked, and Jesus did get suspended for dissent.

Walker being back will be good, will be tough on whichever defender misses out for him to return.

From second division to European champions? Can’t be right. Liverpool have always been massive.
Might be worth watching, just to see how much has been airbrushed out. It's not as if BT aren't already part of their PR team.

Was the Camel gobbed c*nt at OT when United played Atletico?

You could bear a pin drop.

He didn't mention anything about the atmsphere that night, the red tw@t.

Once again a Rag on the BT, CL panel, can't help themselves.

It's a f*cking disease on that programme.

6-C07-A774-5931-4810-8-E66-735-D5-F2-FBEA1.jpg
2 minutes????
About as long as it took him to replace his deceased wife then

I think the end of the match showed a clear aim to try getting some City players suspended. Almost worked with Grealish, whatever happened with the forward when Ederson got booked, and Jesus did get suspended for dissent.

Walker being back will be good, will be tough on whichever defender misses out for him to return.
Yea was a silly booking for Jesus but was clearly our throw in
I was thinking to myself early in the second half that Jesus would be a perfect player to play in the second leg for some reason

Love how they always act like we’re the foreign team

View attachment 39710
BBC Football was comedy gold tonight. Some of the messages they add to their live thread, wow. I think one went along the lines of there’s two ways to win a match, one is to buy it with petrochemical dollars and other is to hire a friendly German with a big smile. Just a constant drip of digs. Along with Simon Stone questioning why Grealish held his face after the ball hit him in the midriff. Watch it again Simon, thick cockwomble.

3 more wins, just 3 more in the next two weeks and the sadness out there will be beautiful. Come on city.

Yea was a silly booking for Jesus but was clearly our throw in
I was thinking to myself early in the second half that Jesus would be a perfect player to play in the second leg for some reason

Yes, he'd have been useful to have.
First plan for next week is to keep 11 on the pitch. It'll be non-stop in a more enclosed bigger ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.