Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone ready for the onslaught over the next 4 days?

Bring it on, we need to shut these fuckers up. They are acting like they’ve won the quadruple already, they are about to come up against a team that made them shit the bed at Anfield in October and had to be saved by a ref being scared to show a red. I think the entire football universe will be hoping we do this weird cult over two weekends.

Listening to the media akways reminds me of the sketch in Monty Python's the meaning of life where Michael Palin is a priest grovelling before God....

Listening to the media akways reminds me of the sketch in Monty Python's the meaning of life where Michael Palin is a priest grovelling before God....

Is that the script of a Klopp interview?

I am slowly losing interest in how the biased media conduct themselves. Every ex rag/scouse will have their uneducated, jealous opinion published in the daily’s this week.

They will all mostly go with a scouse win due to the hate they have for MCFC. We can’t win this war but we can win on the pitch and that is all that matters. If you want red propaganda fill your boots.

Love how they always act like we’re the foreign team

View attachment 39710
Wtf was this cretin Dennis watching last night? Atleti 'didn't quite park the bus'?!

Us Blues certainly know a 'parked bus' when we see one, Ian old son.. for the past decade and more, 95% of teams visiting our gaff bring one and a similar number also park it when we play at theirs.

The only difference between your average Premiership team doing so and last night's performance from Atleti is one of scale. Premiership sides are more of an 'Early Doors' level of blockade/disruption ('Those temporary traffic lights at the top end of Piper Street, past McVitie's up to the bank on Bird Hall Lane..'), whereas last night Atleti treated us to a full-scale 'Operation Brock' and 'Operation Stack' on the M20 heading to the Channel ports.

As for the second leg, if we can get the first goal I think we will win and progress to the semi-final. Sadly, I also think that Atleti will ramp up the behaviours we began to see from them in the second half.. bad fouls, assaults on players, conning the officials and so on. I just hope we get through it unscathed.

Wtf was this cretin Dennis watching last night? Atleti 'didn't quite park the bus'?!

Us Blues certainly know a 'parked bus' when we see one, Ian old son.. for the past decade and more, 95% of teams visiting our gaff bring one and a similar number also park it when we play at theirs.

The only difference between your average Premiership team doing so and last night's performance from Atleti is one of scale. Premiership sides are more of an 'Early Doors' level of blockade/disruption ('Those temporary traffic lights at the top end of Piper Street, past McVitie's up to the bank on Bird Hall Lane..'), whereas last night Atleti treated us to a full-scale 'Operation Brock' and 'Operation Stack' on the M20 heading to the Channel ports.

As for the second leg, if we can get the first goal I think we will win and progress to the semi-final. Sadly, I also think that Atleti will ramp up the behaviours we began to see from them in the second half.. bad fouls, assaults on players, conning the officials and so on. I just hope we get through it unscathed.
They were 5-3-2 with their forward players closer to the back line than the half way line. Whenever we got anywhere near the final third they scrambled back into a 5-5-0 . Even when they did get forward and lost the ball in a challenge their players first thought was to turn and run back into their defensive position rather than try and win the ball back.

That was TEXTBOOK bus parking, but it didn't 'quite' fit the narrative.

Last night narrative is City scrape win against a determines Athleti whilst Liverpool relentless march on the quadruple continues dominating Benfica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.