Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Wenger has changed his tune now thst we are not his competition anymore. Despite all the bitter stuff he came out with when we came into money, I always respected him. Top football man.
And also let's not forget if it wasn't for him United would have won a lot more
The biggest hypocrite in football (outside merseyside).

1. Investment was ok when Arsenal had more of it than anyone else.

2. Investment was "financial doping" because City have got more money than Arsenal and bought all their best players.

3. Investment is now ok again now he has got no dog in the race.

A ludicrous little frenchman with negotiable morals.

Glad Wenger has changed his tune now thst we are not his competition anymore. Despite all the bitter stuff he came out with when we came into money, I always respected him. Top football man.
And also let's not forget if it wasn't for him United would have won a lot more
Now the hypocritical prick has become Infantino's mouthpiece and publicly endorses a World Cup every two years.

2. Investment was "financial doping" because City have got more money than Arsenal and bought all their best players.

His teams played great football (although I I'll never forgive the arrogance of that Henry/Pires penalty farce).
It's conveniently forgotten how he made his name by spending big (on wages particularly, if not always on transfer fees, as a lot of players were tapped up) while at Monaco.

Fucking letter box-mouthed werewolf

Arsene tore the Hairy One, a new hairy arse.
Oh, and putting a price on everything may sound out-dated, but City are prepared to do it.
The media won't acknowledge that, as their beloved MUFC and LFC see spending big as the way forward and Sky, in particular, love the transfer window...

Like most people connected with Arsenal he conveniently forgets Danny the diamond dealer Fizsman and the part his money played in their rise under Wenger

Cocknee rag saying Foden will be the best English player in decades.

That'll get the dippers and rags ringing in telling us Elliot and Sancho are better.

Cocknee rag saying Foden will be the best English player in decades.

That'll get the dippers and rags ringing in telling us Elliot and Sancho are better.
Had that station on all day. I’ve noticed the bait laid out regarding Madrid last night. I didn’t hear anything about how horrible their style of play is when they knocked the rags out. Praises us, like as if they’re trying to get them to ring in.

This will be good now about Foden. If you listen carefully you’ll hear some piss boiling.

I lost all respect for him after listening to some of the guff he came out with.
not just investment but on football issues too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.