Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS not again
We play the tramps on Sunday, surely you must know how the week prior goes?
Monday - sportswashing
Tuesday - human rights abuse.
Wednesday - state owned.
Thursday - oil money.
Friday - sheikh Mansour has faster hands than a card shark.
Saturday - we have no sponsors, Abu Dhabi supply all the Benjamin's.

It used to be the same with the derby day build up but because the red mardarses are wank the press don't bother anymore.

You can set your watch with these pricks rolling out this shite, it's all done for the media love of them scouse cunts.

I really hope we pummel the tramps on Sunday and shut them and the press up once and for all.

I think the main one to be worried about is the talk of paying to sign youngsters, could end up with a transfer ban for that.

Been proven at CAS they'd never make the other accusations stick as it's all signed off during audits.

We've already been fined by Fifa for the supposed payment of youngsters, under age trafficking?

Pretty sure Jadon Sancho father has also dismissed it as bullshit.

It has been going on since they took over, we have continued to be the best run team in the UK and the world.

Our owners do not do anything to give these wankers oxygen, when they got pushed they went to CAS and won, now did the cheating allegations abate? No, they did not.

Do you still want them to sell up?
Sell up and be bought out by the sort of dodgy yanks that own the red shirts and what Chelsea will most likely get? That would be the end of watching football for me.

Nope, as with everything with Der Spiegal, old news from 2017/2018 and dealt with back then, think we received a fine and a ban from signing young players at the time.

Der Spiegal need to get a new copy and pasted chief executive on the issue, old bollocks from a proven corrupt fantasist magazine.

Remember they also published another rehash after the CAS verdict, suggesting new evidence was available, which they have still to show.

They use Der Spiegel, we are not going to use Daily Mail or any of the red media I know that.
We could someone like Der Spiegel who does everything for money

Could you suggest which media outlets we could use?
The club can’t control the media & it’s not worth spending millions to try & sue them all - they would use it against us. All we need to do is to ensure we continue to work within the laws/rules (which we are) and quietly continue on our path of financial & sporting domination. That seems to really upset the anti-city brigade more than anything

COME ON CITEH

I think the main one to be worried about is the talk of paying to sign youngsters, could end up with a transfer ban for that.

Been proven at CAS they'd never make the other accusations stick as it's all signed off during audits.
You do know this is regurgitated news?
Right?
All what you have said has been dealt with.

Sounds to me like they’ve heard haaland is coming and they’re desperately pushing for a transfer ban. Probably hoping to rush it through for summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.