Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Der Spiegel rehashing an old piece of information that the Court of Arbitration for Sport dismissed 3 days before our most important game of the season. Then typically the 'sports journalists' jump on it without caution or their own research

Might need to check Der Spiegel's accounts and see who's paying them to release this information season upon season at the business end of the season.
Did a German team get beaten last night?

These latest “revelations” just appear to be a re-hash of the original Der Spiegel allegations, that were dismissed by CAS. Timing of them is laughably transparent though.
Transparent but a spectacular fail if you ask me.

reminds me of when Utd sent out Gordon McQueen to juggle the ball in front of us before every derby at Old Trafford.
half hour he would do it. He loved winding us up.
what they didn’t realise. Was the City players were listening to us going mental.

I guess we will be venting our feelings again on Sunday if they carry on with this rubbish

One of the twats behind Der Spiegel story,

A five-year-old story prevents Der Spiegel from making its preferred candidate chief investigator.

Rafael Buschmann reported on betting fraud at the soccer World Cup in 2014, but was unable to provide sufficient evidence for the story.

Klopp and Salah sign new 10 year deals to stay at the greatest club on the planet, will appear before a ball is kicked Sunday.

A huge game coming up and everyone apart from City are shitting it, the Dippers the yank fuelled media, Sly etc.
Let's just keep cool, go out and destroy the fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.