Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite thing in all these allegations is that by somehow fighting the allegation comfirms our guilt. City employ some of the "best-known and expensive lawyers" and has been doing "all it can to fight the investigation" - harmless phrases in isolation but very loaded in the context of the articles and hardly providing balance when the article also states "UEFA lost the case (CAS), despite the existence of clear evidence for the questionable business practices employed by Manchester City".

I think they need to specify what's new instead of these clickbait headlines ! Ashton, Harris and crafton blobbing on without anything substantial. It's couldron stirring and nothing more before the biggest game of the season so far.

Journalism Fucking LOL

i love the word QUOTE hahaha

if you publish shit on your fucking shit web site just before the weekends biggest game of the season
then it smells of scouce shit

Just posted on BBC
Amazing they jump on this in a heartbeat yet us getting 100 points, getting a clean sweep of domestic trophies and winning back to back titles takes 2 maybe 3 days to appear on their website.

As an organisation they are embarrassing but this is what happens when they have a red mardarse running things.

It's not working though. Enjoy the game
Football Writers pod before our CL game had two journos hoping Madrid would turn us over. I can understand rival fans hoping we get beat, but you would expect the morons who bleat about freedom of the press and how vital it is that they aren't prevented from publishing the inconvenient truth will quite happily do their best to hide it.

i love the word QUOTE hahaha

if you publish shit on your fucking shit web site just before the weekends biggest game of the season
then it smells of scouce shit
Harris turned off comments. Ashton just wants clicks and adds nothing of any substance and crafton having a cheeky wank over a publication known for making up stories and printing bullshit. They know the average rival fan is more concerned about frothing at the mouth about city than doing any kind of fact check to see if it's not all just a reahash of the bullshit CAS threw in the bin and laughed at. They jumble words around to make things look knew and thick twats fall for it sadly

There may be good arguments for City to ignore this blatant agenda to help our rivals. It may be that the club on the has a word on the quiet with journalists.
But even after we were cleared by an independent body this borderline harassment continues whilst the teams in red are fated ( despite their “issues”). So sometimes I wish the club were more vocal and also put some of our hypocritical detractors on the defensive. How though I don’t know.

Amazing they jump on this in a heartbeat yet us getting 100 points, getting a clean sweep of domestic trophies and winning back to back titles takes 2 maybe 3 days to appear on their website.

As an organisation they are embarrassing but this is what happens when they have a red mardarse running things.

its as low as the height restrictions in getting into the jimmy savile green room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.