Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the BBC Athletic Guardian etc include in their news / Twitter feeds old speculation from a discredited source about Utd / Liverpool? Of course not.
City fans should see these organisations for what they are and try and avoid. They only wish to do our club harm.

Sick of this

we need to go to some sort of independent arbitration court specifically for sporting matters, clear our name and have the rulings and reason behind them made public

oh hang on …

desperate cunts

What I dont get, I have no idea what's gone on today because I couldnt give a fuck what our scummy press/media say.

I couldnt care less about other fans.

I am sure the players just ignore all the press/media shit. I bet the players run a sweepstakes on what stories will come out

I fail to see what effect this has on us, its deliberately done on big matches, is so bloody predictable, childish and unprofessional.

Just dont buy papers, ignore Twitter, and other social media. Makes life so much better.

Just posted on BBC
Will they ever leave us alone? I'll never understand why we paid that 15 million fine. I remember posting a comment somewhere at the time that if we paid it they would always come back for more as it'd be a sign of us being a soft target. Someone replied it'd be best to take a hit to get to the (uefa) top table. I haven't changed my mind. It's just wrong. This defamatory nonsense needs to be closed down once and for all. I feel the only way to do it is to sue them and hit them in the pocket. They will stop when they realise it'll cost them. At the minute its free for them (der spiegel) to print this hogwash.

The Icelandic rags are not so bad it's the Icelandic Liverpool fans I am having problem with
Well laugh at them as well or do what I do, I agree with them and say I am worried the Sheikh will get pissed off, sell up and we get relegated.
Stop worrying and enjoy the football.

Funny thing is on the bbc sports page right now they have two main articles crawling up the old scotish piss heads backside?
Yep, they have no spine and are so far up the Rags arse not even a canary could find its way out. When he refused to speak to them they should have simply refused to show Rag games on Motd. But they went crawling even further up their arse.
its worse than ever, sending Stone on pre season Rag tours, the coverage the rags get, the anti coverage we get, the way they often use a photo of us for any negative story even when its nothing to do with us and now this today.
i say ban them inc Stone

I said it at the time and still think we made an awful mistake of the settlement with Liverpool over the hacking scandal of theirs. We agreed a laughable 1m fee received from them.

An FA spokesperson said: “The FA has carefully considered the evidence it received in this matter, including information provided by both clubs involved, and has decided not to progress the investigation.

“This is due to a number of factors, including the age of the alleged concerns and the settlement agreed by the two clubs involved."

We should have made a huge deal about it, create as much media chaos as we can, let the media chew on it for long months and keep rehashing it until the investigation are made on it and keep it on the main pages as much as we can.

instead of behind closed doors agree to a small fee kind of agreeing to keep this on a low level not making too much noise.

do you fucking believe if we hack their system they act the same way? they would have demanded deep investigation from FA-uefa-PL and throw us under the bus as much as they could instead of a friendly settlement with us admitting to no wrongdoing LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.