Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The allegations have been knocking around in public for years but DS listed three specific ones which were said to be the main part of the PL investigation: state funding (the Simon Pearce email); under-aged players' contracts (Sancho); and Mancini's consultancy work in the UAE in 2009. The PL have never said precisely what they were investigating. DS stated it as fact based on documents they have obtained so I don't think it is speculation. The story has not been denied by the PL either.
I think you're giving Der Shite far too much credit there, the 3 allegations have been (as you say) around for years and have been loudly laughed out of court. The 'documents' they're basing it on are the original hacked emails, there is absolutely nothing new (unless I've missed something myself). They're just guessing.

The PL won't confirm or deny anything as they're not allowed to discuss it, hell they wanted the damn judge to keep quite as much as we did.

I think you're giving Der Shite far too much credit there, the 3 allegations have been (as you say) around for years and have been loudly laughed out of court. The 'documents' they're basing it on are the original hacked emails, there is absolutely nothing new (unless I've missed something myself). They're just guessing.

The PL won't confirm or deny anything as they're not allowed to discuss it, hell they wanted the damn judge to keep quite as much as we did.
You may be right. It just seems an odd choice of wording by DS. They stated that the PL were looking at these three areas with no caveats. They could have easily used a phrase like "sources suggest." Let's see what happens. I think the case is on its last legs and this is the last throw of the dice by our enemies.

The 2 faces of Stone.

Correction.

The 2 faced f*cker, Stone.

His main Twitter picture.

888-B0507-E76-A-4-E25-9-C6-D-603-EC268-A1-FF.jpg

His inset picture.

94-DEE4-A9-BB94-4945-A817-342-ED2-FB3-B4-F.jpg

AFCEFA44-BBB3-4-BBF-919-B-E27-B0-CBD781-C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.