Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect lyrics from Fun Boy Three.

For the Young ones who don’t know the tune the video is below.

Can you hear them?
They talk about us
Telling lies
Well, that's no surprise

Can you see them?
See right through them
They have no shield
No secrets to reveal

Doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Hey, hey, hey
Our lips are sealed

There's a weapon
That we must use
In our defense
Si-lence

When you look at them
Look right through them
That's when they'll disappear
That's when we'll lose the fear

It doesn't matter what they say
In the jealous games people play
Hey, hey, hey
Our lips are sealed

another cracker from Terry Hall

I do suspect he has a mental issue, certainly to the point his City baiting can't be good for his health.

The Premier League cannot concoct something, as it would be taken apart by any decent lawyer.

That's not to say we don't get a token punishment of some sorts.

I doubt City would accept any punishment for alleged offences. The time for "pinches" is over, I think Khaldoon has made that clear.

Maybe a small fine for some administrative breach, like with CAS, at the most.

Mancini's tenure doesn't even coincide with the Premier League's own introduction of FFP rules?

Not sure what string they are hoping will unravel, but Mancini's renumeration is irrelevant unless they believe the same alleged payments have been made to Pellegrini and Pep?

Remember that Der Spiegel have basically all the clubs documents up to 2018.

So if Pep or Pellegrini had a similar contract they would have released it long ago.

But this is where the club really kicks itself in the teeth with its silence policy. If we win a treble, you can bet your house someone like Rob Harris will decide to ask him if he’s getting paid under the table just to sour the mood.

If it’s not true, they should have denied it and challenged anyone to provide evidence otherwise.

Remember that Der Spiegel have basically all the clubs documents up to 2018.

So if Pep or Pellegrini had a similar contract they would have released it long ago.

But this is where the club really kicks itself in the teeth with its silence policy. If we win a treble, you can bet your house someone like Rob Harris will decide to ask him if he’s getting paid under the table just to sour the mood.

If it’s not true, they should have denied it and challenged anyone to provide evidence otherwise.
I thought their emails covered 2010-15?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.