Of course, this is exactly the sort of set-up
that makes many advocate the need for a
government regulator. Financial doping, they
call it.
Not me. I believe the owners of football clubs
should invest as they wish, as long as the
money is a gift, not a loan. But Gary Neville,
and others, want this Conservative government
to place a firmer hand on football's tiller.
So it should be interesting if the regulator ever
looks at the above-mentioned club - because
it's Salford City, where Neville is co-owner.”

Shows what a two-faced twat Neville is. The **** is completely devoid of any credibility. Thought I couldn’t hate him any more than I already did. I was wrong. Bravo Martin for flagging up his double standards.
You really do have to love Martin Samuel don’t you? He must make many of the rest of the journalistic community absolutely seethe.

When you have Norway, Ireland, Wales, the Far East, London, the Home Counties, and only 7000 Liverpool seaon ticket holder with Liverpool postcodes voting for them, anything is possible in a poll vote.
Exactly. You forgot Denmark too.

From Martin Samuel’s column today:

“It is the time of year when football clubs
publish their annual financial results and there
is some interesting reading.
The parent company of one ambitious League
Two side lost £91,000 a week in 2020-21, have
total losses of more than £15million since it
was set up in 2015 and liabilities of more than
£19m.
Wages are now running at £143 for every £100
of income, one investor is owed £12.5m and
gates average little more than 2,000, the lowest
of the 92 clubs.
Of course, this is exactly the sort of set-up
that makes many advocate the need for a
government regulator. Financial doping, they
call it.
Not me. I believe the owners of football clubs
should invest as they wish, as long as the
money is a gift, not a loan. But Gary Neville,
and others, want this Conservative government
to place a firmer hand on football's tiller.
So it should be interesting if the regulator ever
looks at the above-mentioned club - because
it's Salford City, where Neville is co-owner.”

Shows what a two-faced twat Neville is. The **** is completely devoid of any credibility. Thought I couldn’t hate him any more than I already did. I was wrong. Bravo Martin for flagging up his double standards.
The hypocritical yonner **** is at the game on Sunday no doubt being wined and dined at Citys expense, if i was on the door i’d fuckin launch the **** after his attack on on the club the other week and say never darken our door again.

I think it will end when pep leaves. It will be continuous until then. Maybe if pep stayed another five years they would get bored of it like everyone else might.
On the contrary I think it’s only because Pep is so good at what he does that we are able to brush it off. Lesser managers would crumble under it all and bad results on the pitch would follow. The cunts know what they’re doing.it will intensify when pep leaves and they really smell blood.

On the contrary I think it’s only because Pep is so good at what he does that we are able to brush it off. Lesser managers would crumble under it all and bad results on the pitch would follow. The cunts know what they’re doing.
aye but none of this existed before Pep. It wasnt a thing until we consistently stopped lfc/utd winning things. Human rights and ffp didnt matter even nearly as much before then.

When you have Norway, Ireland, Wales, the Far East, London, the Home Counties, and only 7000 Liverpool seaon ticket holder with Liverpool postcodes voting for them, anything is possible in a poll vote.
Exactly, pretty obvious its all dipper scum when the vote is 2/3 Klopp vs Pep on who's the better manager. Any football fan who has an ounce of brain will see that is completely untrue.

I don’t mind Henry Winter usually, but his lazy tweet yesterday and refusal to acknowledge the responses pointing out to him that these aren’t new allegations irked me a bit. Seems a little ill-judged of the club to then be cosying up to him today.

The hypocritical yonner **** is at the game on Sunday no doubt being wined and dined at Citys expense, if i was on the door i’d fuckin launch the **** after his attack on on the club the other week and say never darken our door again.
I hope he gets another Stella shampoo like he did at Brighton

Exactly. Its appalling and shows a weakness from the club if they let this scumbug in. Not many people I despise with a passion but him, Spit and Harris are top of the pile. That's another thing, if Harris comes anywhere near the stadium I would hope he would be politely turned away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.