Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Its appalling and shows a weakness from the club if they let this scumbug in. Not many people I despise with a passion but him, Spit and Harris are top of the pile. That's another thing, if Harris comes anywhere near the stadium I would hope for his sake he's in disguise.
Harris doesn’t cover matches. In fact I’m not sure if he ever bothers going to watch football at all

I don’t mind Henry Winter usually, but his lazy tweet yesterday and refusal to acknowledge the responses pointing out to him that these aren’t new allegations irked me a bit. Seems a little ill-judged of the club to then be cosying up to him today.

Well pointed out. Yeah, that’s a really poor “juxtaposition”.

Harris doesn’t cover matches. In fact I’m not sure if he ever bothers going to watch football at all
It appears to me Harris gets his sense of worth and purpose by reporting on this issue, he doesn’t put this level of effort and detail into anything else he does, it’s actually pretty sad when you consider it.

I genuinely think he envisages 10 years from now being on a Netflix drama titled ‘the downfall of Manchester City’ being interviewed on how he started the whole process in a dimly lit room on his ‘sporting intelligence’ website.

I don’t mind Henry Winter usually, but his lazy tweet yesterday and refusal to acknowledge the responses pointing out to him that these aren’t new allegations irked me a bit. Seems a little ill-judged of the club to then be cosying up to him today.

You really do wonder sometimes about some of the decision making. They surely must have realised that wouldn’t go down well with the support

It appears to me Harris gets his sense of worth and purpose by reporting on this issue, he doesn’t put this level of effort and detail into anything else he does, it’s actually pretty sad when you consider it.

I genuinely think he envisages 10 years from now being on a Netflix drama titled ‘the downfall of Manchester City’ being interviewed on how he started the whole process in a dimly lit room on his ‘sporting intelligence’ website.
He spends more time tweeting about Wordle than anything else other than City. He is totally obsessed with us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.