Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, City getting a lot of respect from Liverpool fans on the DM match comments.

Forget the Cult RAWK, there are plenty of genuine and honest Liverpool fans out there.
More like a reality check. Think they may tone down the quadruple nonsense now but then against it is The Cult so maybe not.

F*ck me!

The BBC Football match comments pages are full of glowing compliments about both teams, but more so about City from Liverpool fans and neutral football fans. Will post some screen grabs tomorrow.

Forget the RAWK City thread, it's a lunatic asylum. And the WhatsApp Jurno nutters group.

My faith has been restored in sensible and genuine football fans.

I'm happy.

F*ck me!

The BBC Football match comments pages are full of glowing compliments about both teams, but more so about City from Liverpool fans and neutral football fans. Will post some screen grabs tomorrow.

Forget the RAWK City thread, it's a lunatic asylum. And the WhatsApp Jurno nutters group.

My faith has been restored in sensible and genuine football fans.

I'm happy.
Yeah was reading them earlier a lot of decent comments with the odd as usual bitter one threw in .

Jamie Paradise ladies and gentlemen......
9c32eda9cca4de73b708434364aaaeda.jpg

He has had a tough paper round during covid, looks like shite.

whoever phoned 606 tonight and put Sutton in his place was a great call. sutton as usual going on about city not winning champions league well the caller gave him some facts about winning it and he didnt like it then said to sutton as a license holder i pay your wages so answer my questions,
sutton couldnt believe blues would rather win the league than a cup comp

Last edited:
whoever phoned 606 tonight and put Sutton in his place was a great call. sutton as usual going on about city not winning champions league well the caller gave him some facts about winning it and he didnt like it then said to sutton as a license holder i pay your wages so answer my questions,
sutton couldnt believe blues would rather win the league than a cup comp
The media dicks might tell them otherwise but the entire planet and everyone watching knows City were miles better x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.